Ford Forums banner

Floor mats!!!

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Ticked off EA 
#1 ·
hey guys,
pretty funny question but im in need for some front car mats for my EBII falcon, cause my current ones slide all over the place

i dont just want some boring carpet ones or notin like that, i was just wondering wat ideas there are? lol

i was thinkin the shiny silver ones, but they mite be a bit to ricey! :p

thanks
Daniel :D

#2 ·
:AAHHH: *insert lightbulb icon here* just had a fancy idea! fordforums mats. but then, i wouldnt wanna put my feet on that, or a ford logo come to think of it...hmm, why not fordforums seatcovers or centre caps for mags. theres gotta be a whole lot of cosmeticcy ff things that could be produced, i reckon they could look awesome. id buy a nice look ff floormat though. oh, and i dun reckon the metal checker plate floormats look too ricey, look kind of 'tough' (ie. rugged, solid car, not captain macho behind the wheel) in my opinion

#6 ·
I found deep dish rubber 4WD floor mats are really good! I have a pair in the front of my XF and they fit perfectly.
On a rainy day you don't get mud on the carpet, you only need to hit them with a hose to clean them, and if you drag plenty of rocks in the car you just tip them upside down to empty them.

They look good IMO cause they fill the floor space and they don't move around at all. Will also keep your carpet in good nick too.

#7 ·
I'm with Freak on that one. My car sports the BA rubber floor mats ('Permantly borrowed' from the old man's company car) and they keep the carpet clean and dry no worries. Ford badge isn't a bad touch either. Although they aren't quite the deep dish ones that were brought up, there is still a decent lip that keeps the little stones from getting into the carpet and have me swearing whilst working the vacuum cleaner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.