Ford Forums banner

Post UR BA XR8 Boss 260 Dyno Results Here.

101K views 88 replies 37 participants last post by  Pauldale 
#1 ·
Post UR BA XR8 Boss 260 Dyno Results Here.
I'v ordered mine and want to know what proud owners are getting at the wheels :) , Oh and if you want to talk about your pleasures with the Boss then feel free ;)

Mongrell

#3 ·
Mongrell, as in signature 226 rwkw auto.
when you have done plenty of klm's then get yours on dyno they seem to take a long time to fully loosen up...
mine, rays 229 rwkw man, rodderz 240 rwkw man, and rods 290 pursuit auto has 268 rwkw have all been on the same dyno..

#4 ·
XRFPV8 said:
Mongrell, as in signature 226 rwkw auto.
when you have done plenty of klm's then get yours on dyno they seem to take a long time to fully loosen up...
mine, rays 229 rwkw man, rodderz 240 rwkw man, and rods 290 pursuit auto has 268 rwkw have all been on the same dyno..
auto 5.4 2000 klms, cold air intake, helix, throttle body, underdrives, 180rwkw. will dyno on a "shootout" dyno soon, as my dyno reads approx 10kw low.

#8 ·
(Phantom) Rays XR8 sedan has simular 229rwkw BPT CAI, Pacemaker headers with twin 3' with 3 1/2 over the diff.
at APS tuning day everyone made a comment Best sounding BA.

#9 ·
XRFPV8 said:
(Phantom) Rays XR8 sedan has simular 229rwkw BPT CAI, Pacemaker headers with twin 3' with 3 1/2 over the diff.
at APS tuning day everyone made a comment Best sounding BA.
I thought pacemaker only made 2.5'' collectors, but herrod had 3''.

#12 ·
they might be 3 inch cats just bolt up if they are 2 1/2 inch cats just bolt up the same.
the flange plates are all pretty much standard...

#15 ·
Fordy said:
So is ray running standard cats then??

Does it make any difference performance wise running the 2.5 inch collector into a 3 inch pipe or vice versa???
no Ray is not running standard cats they are aftermarket cats.
i am not sure what brand you might have to ring Tallah made zorsts in Melton Vic..

#18 ·
Mate you got yourself a beauty, :hy: it would be good to see another dyno in about another 10,000k's would be up there with a couple of gt's.

How does it compare with the last ute?

#21 ·
boss 8 said:
Mate you got yourself a beauty, :hy: it would be good to see another dyno in about another 10,000k's would be up there with a couple of gt's.

How does it compare with the last ute?
I dunno, never got the other one dynoed. Feels pretty much the same to drive though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.