Ford Forums banner

Heathcote Pre-Meets - Sat 14th Aug

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  EFFalcon 
#1 ·
If any of u eseries guys are gunna meet up prior to the Broadmeadows meet point (2pm) then heres the place to post em :)

i'll be organiseing one for the Dandenong area.

#3 ·
im a westerner but yeh if there aint manny then dont worry bout it

#5 ·
Ok, my opinion is:
eastern sub's guys... might as well meet at Croydon, listed in the main heathcote thread.

Western sub's guys and geelong area, you guys can plan ur own meet point or go straight to Ford HQ.

Us South East guys will be doing the usual Dandenong premeet, then using city link to get to the otherside of the city (thus avoiding the western ring road maccas due to if ppl are getting day passes for this thing, they might as well make the most of em and use all of citylink :p)

#6 ·
What's a day pass worth again?

#7 ·
so us westeners will just go straight 2 ford then

#8 ·
Not sure what they cost. I have an etag.

Sprint_ED: up to you, if there is a few ppl that wanna meet, then go for it :)
Last time we went over the west gate we were 20mins late due to traffic, if we're getting day passes then we might as well make the most of it :/

#9 ·
i think weekend passes are 6 or 12 dollars and u can use em as much as u want all weekend , but it look like its gunna rain so i probaly wont go

#12 ·
Ok dande guys...
Old stock yards @ 12.
will give us heaps of time to get to Ford HQ.

We'll be leaving not long after 12.. so be on time :)

we WILL be taking city link, so day passes/etags will be needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.