Ford Forums banner

Calder 27/8/04

2K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  FPVGT 
#1 ·
greetings all
infield running is now out of the question but if we get the numbers up we can still get a discounted entry

who is interested in running there car tomorrow night

regards
rod

#3 ·
rod said:
greetings all
infield running is now out of the question but if we get the numbers up we can still get a discounted entry

who is interested in running there car tomorrow night

regards
rod
I will come down but won't be racing.
Cheers Alex.

#6 ·
rod said:
come'on Alex
you know you want to race
Yeah would be good but my tyres are rooted not even worth trying.I am trying to get some 265 on the rear.
Cheers Alex.

#8 ·
are we all dragged out..so to speak...Gee i might have to try my wifes Accent auto at Calder...

#9 ·
XRFPV8 said:
are we all dragged out..so to speak...Gee i might have to try my wifes Accent auto at Calder...
O.K i'll take out the Hilux i bet i can crack a 25 sec.lol.It might even give Adventura a run for his money.
Cheers Alex.

#10 ·
FPVGT said:
O.K i'll take out the Hilux i bet i can crack a 25 sec.lol.It might even give Adventura a run for his money.
Cheers Alex.
its not counted if you flog the adventura lol

as for the 265s you can fit them to the GT rims but they will not be legal as they are according the vic roads regulations to wide for the rim & not safe

regards
rod

#11 ·
looks like i will save myself a job tomorrow

if we dont get the numbers up there will be no discounted entry

so far for the regulars we have

Rod... not attending
Mark... viewing only
Alex.... sitting on the fence
Casper.. Chained to his P.C.
Rodderz.. grounded
Ray... hunting the team
Ben... trying to calm the C.E.O.

&
Rain... not a drop in sight

whats happening has the novalty worn ofr or are we all waiting on the times from the west

regards
rod

#12 ·
Remote Control Cars, we could start that, seen one on Sunday Ba gt body on it runs on nitro has a 2 speed auto, big bore piston, power pipe, it hammered owner says can do 100K's on hour..

#13 ·
XRFPV8 said:
Remote Control Cars, we could start that, seen one on Sunday Ba gt body on it runs on nitro has a 2 speed auto, big bore piston, power pipe, it hammered owner says can do 100K's on hour..

100 Kmh thats great for a little car, is that unopened Ford Style or LS1 Style :angel:

#14 ·
rod said:
looks like i will save myself a job tomorrow

if we dont get the numbers up there will be no discounted entry

so far for the regulars we have

Rod... not attending
Mark... viewing only
Alex.... sitting on the fence
Casper.. Chained to his P.C.
&
Rain... not a drop in sight
rodderz- not allowed out to play

lol.... no i have to go out tomorrow night, but i'm bloody itching to get out there again with some good rubber and run a decent time!

#15 ·
rod said:
whats happening has the novalty worn ofr or are we all waiting on the times from the west

regards
rod
you know i would have a run but i have mandatory week off invoked by our OFR modification rules...

#16 ·
rod said:
100 Kmh thats great for a little car, is that unopened Ford Style or LS1 Style :angel:
lol Ford Style like A Virgin...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rodderz not allowed out to play, you must loosen that hand brake lol...

#17 ·
XRFPV8 said:
you know i would but i have a mandatory week off invoked by our OFR modification rules...

Mark
you have earnt a week off, can you collect my holiday pay as you go in the gate, it will be in the same wheel burrow as your's

give me a ring if there is any good times run

regards
rod

#19 ·
XRFPV8 said:
Rod are we going to Heathcote Sunday ?

i havent touched the "TOY" as you most likely saw today but i guess i should pull my finger out, if we get a chance i will get it back together tomorrow oherwise it will have to be Saturday

regards
rod

#20 ·
Rodderz come Sunday to Heathcote very relaxed and you can have 100's of runs, traction there during the day is better, all you have to do is launch your ute out of the rubber the Monza leaves behind..

#21 ·
Seen a little Gemini on Friday night had a Turbo on it looks like the car was done on a shoe string budget bit rough looking .
found out today it had 260 rwkw any way it went 10.4 down the quarter yes 10.4....thats quick for a 4 cyl.

#22 ·
XRFPV8 said:
Seen a little Gemini on Friday night had a Turbo on it looks like the car was done on a shoe string budget bit rough looking .
found out today it had 260 rwkw any way it went 10.4 down the quarter yes 10.4....thats quick for a 4 cyl.
What time you guys going to Heathcote?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.