Ford Forums banner

Stickers make it official..... (pics)

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  dj_pom82 
#1 ·
Well my club stickers turned up in the mail (thanks John) and I put them on the car yesterday, I reckon they look really good. I've also removed the GT badge and replaced it with a normal Falcon badge, check out the pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey the new one on dellboys car looks really good! Looks really professional, so good onya John!

Wonder what it'd look like with a slight curve though, so it fits the base of the rear window better?

Either way i'll definately be getting one soon :hy:

Jared

#4 ·
Yeah I love the second one.. looks great! I've been thinking of getting one once my car comes back... Nah I definietly will! I dont mind the odd sticker on the back of the car.

Last sticker I had was a Huge reflective Fully sik Wog (And I can say that as i'm a wog) job that said "Preston Autos and Differentials"

sick maate!
-The child

#5 ·
Thanks for the pics guys..
I've been wanting some of those 2 stickers.

Your car is lookin absulutely nuts djpom, i'm impressed!

#6 ·
I had planned on putting up piccys of the wagon with my stickers ..... but alas now I have lost the driver for my digital camera in the huge comp crash I have just had :(

Soon as I can get my fathers camera I will get some taken ..... mine stand out like the preverbial on the tinted side windows ;)

:fairy

#8 ·
Thanks for you comments guys.

eafairmontghia said:
damn i love your car dj_pom82, i rekon u should get the fairmont bonnet and headlights to give it the full GT look!
I won't be doing anything to exterior of the car for a while, the engine is still stock at the moment so I think all efforts (and cash) need to be headed in that direction!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.