Ford Forums banner

EA Falcon Stud pattern and offset

10K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  CHARGER 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I want to put pursuit wheels off an AU on my EA but im 99% sure they are a different offset. Are they still the same stud pattern? and has anyone tried to put the wheels on if they are a different offset?

Cheers guys.

#2 ·
the stud pattern is the same
the offset is different howevr.

i tried this a while back and you can get the rears on with no issues (i had 225 tyres)
they sit 'in' on the car a little bit

but i couldnt get the fronts to fit. the weight bearing hub axle type gigga would not fit into the centre of the wheel. and i rekon if i coulda got it on it woulda foul'd on the disc brake caliper ne ways.

#3 ·
ahhhh ok bugga, what about EL pursuitys or something of an earlyer car?
An EB Up the road from me has them on possibly they are off an EL? or are they same offset as AU?.

Cheers for the info as always

#5 ·
Sweet as, looks like im looking for some pursuits off an EL then.

#7 ·
back2thefutura said:
Ive got 4x EF chaser rims, 2 with brand new tyres, and all 4 hubcaps in the 'For Sale' section. But seeing as i just looked and you're in the Gold Coast, freight would probably kill that idea.:doh:
How much mate?

Freight would probably be about $60 or something for that weight I can get the rims off taxis up ere for $50 for 4 no tyres

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.