Ford Forums banner

Escape Hybrid

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  250DCells 
#1 ·
I picked up my Escape Hybrid today; I'm getting 27 mpg on the highway --- not overly impressed, but way better than the 15 my Explorer gets.

I tried to use the Nav system, but when I put in a map cd, it just starts rebooting over and over...

#2 ·
<<I tried to use the Nav system, but when I put in a map cd, it just starts rebooting over and over...[/QUOTE]>>
I've got two phrases for yuppies who spend two thousand dollars (which is more money than you will save on gas if you keep this thing five years even if we hit seventy a barrel) on this GPS cum synergy cartoons:
1) learn to read a map
2) learn to read an ammeter
THERE! Now the rest of you know you don't need no stinkin nav display and can spend a fraction of that money to get the much more powerful and flexible MACH audio system...oops, too late for this guy. Well good luck with the rest of your buying and driving experience.
And if you are about to reply that you go off road a lot where a highway map won't get you home, try buying a portable Magellan GPS and putting it on the dash...there, still saved nine hundred bucks.
PS I bought one also...but didn't suck for any of the tits on a bull stuff like side steps and cladding and etc.....just for the satisfaction of driving leading edge lowpollution American technology and because Ford is eating a few thousand of the cost per unit for us and because although the Lexus and Highlander hybrids will kick our ass in acceleration next spring when they come out, Hirohito's kids would still be building flimsy rustbuckets if not for American aid and Deming plus I will not buy even good shit from the barbaric japs if avoidable (remember Bataan!) Unlike descendants of the nazis, the nip bastards (including you young sushi-sucking immigrants alive today) have never admitted to or apologized for anything....not even the rape of Nanking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.