Ford Forums banner

Lowering BA

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DVS_06 
#1 ·
Has anyone here fitted pedders or king lowered springs and / or shocks to their BA? I'm thinking about getting it done to my BA Fairmont Ghia and want to know how much it's going to affect the ride. Thanks

#2 ·
Heaps of them, the three work BA's were recently fitted with Lovells Sport Lows and they look grouse, I will try to get a photo for you, in fact you can simply go to www.lovells.com.au and then follow the prompts to their gallery. There is a heap of lovely looking Falcons on their site all with the eye brow hieghts, part numbers and a partridge in a pair tree...um maybe just the grouse photos!!

Edit: sorry, I just noticed that you said pedders or king...No I haven't done anything with the pedders range and I haven't used kings since I had one break on me at Phillip Island, limped home, but it wasted a day at the track!!

#3 ·
If you going for looks then kings or lovells will do the trick. If you lookingfor a better handling package then call your local Koni dealer and ask for some shortened shocks for your low/super low lovells/king springs and you will get a total package. Not a fan of Pedders (no offence to anyone)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.