88 P72 Paint (3 weeks No Progress) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2001, 14:27   #1 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

roll 88 P72 Paint (3 weeks No Progress)

I just got back from the Paint Shop...The Car is still Un-painted..The holes for the Spot-lights and the Antennaes have still not been made!!!....They were still piddling with a dent on the L/H Rear Quarter Panel...This was what they were doing last Thursady when I checked on it last....They have placed the Hood back on (Un-Painted)...They are saying it will be ready Friday....They said today last Thursday.....Needless to say between thier Foot Dragging and my Crazy Monday being Saturday job schedule, I do not look to have the car back until next Thursday at the soonest.....Boy this is getting old in a Quick hurry.......Allen
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2001, 18:33   #2 (permalink)
Its Big and Its Black

Man that stinks allen, hopefully they will get moving on that for ya. That has to be so discouraging to have them have it for so long and not much has been done. Well keep your chin up :)

Todd

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 19:13   #3 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

Thanks Todd!!

Thanks old friend, I'll try to stay focused on other aspects of the project...I have a New 351w power house that has to be built too...I am Toying with Ordering a Chrome Ford MotorSport Oil pan tomorrow morning for the project Engine....This sucker is going to Rip when it's all done.....and look good doing it too!!!!......Allen
Old 06-01-2001, 13:14   #4 (permalink)
Mod/Multicar Member

allen
did you order the chrome oil pan? are you gonna chrome out anything els? i had wanted to do that when i was building my 302, but decided to wait and do it later. i'm still not sure what i will do to dress up the motor.
82f100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71