Ford Forums banner

92 Crown Vic stering column

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Bert 
#1 ·
Hey all , have a 90 crown vic , the tilt steering column just started causing me trouble , i went to take the car for a drive and it will barley turn and all this grinding and scraping noise is coming out of the column , i have another column lined up but its out of a 92 , they look the same and they both have the air bags... will it fit ?

#2 ·
Hey all , have a 90 crown vic , the tilt steering column just started causing me trouble , i went to take the car for a drive and it will barley turn and all this grinding and scraping noise is coming out of the column , i have another column lined up but its out of a 92 , they look the same and they both have the air bags... will it fit ?
:hit:Hello and good day:

I believe it will fit...how ever several of our guys are more of experts than I...Bert would know...

But May I ask...Are you sure its the Column, and not the Rack an Pinion power steering?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.