Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Raynham, MA United States
Another you know your from Boston....
Check number 10 ! ! ! ! !
1. You know you are from Massachusetts if ....
2. You think crosswalks are for wimps
3. Khakis are something you start the car with
4. You think if someone's nice to you, they either want something or
are from out of town and probably lost
5. You know how to cross 4 lanes of traffic in 5 seconds
6. Anything past Worcester is "the middle of nowhere"
7. You think it's not actually tailgating unless your bumper is
the car in front of you
8. You know that a yellow light means at least 5 more cars can get
9. ......And that a red light means 2 more can.
10. A Crown Victoria = undercover cop
11. The transportation system is know as the "T."... Subway is a
12. You could own a small town in Iowafor the cost of your house.
13. There are 24 Dunkin Donuts Shops within 15 minutes of your
14. When people talk about the "curse of the Bambino," you know
what they are talking about, and you believe in it, too.
15. You think of Rhode Islandas the "deep South"
16. You believe using a turn signal gives away your plan to the
17. If you stay on the same road long enough, it will eventually
more different names
18. Someone has honked at you because you didn't peel out the second
light turned green
19. You've honked at someone because they didn't peel out the second
light turned green
20. All the potholes just add excitement to your driving experience
21. Stop signs mean slow down a little, but only if you feel like it
22. Six inches of snow is considered a "dusting"
23. Three days of 90+ heat is definitely a "heat wave"..... and 63
weather is "on the warm side"
24. $15 to park is a bargain
25. You cringe every time you hear some actor/actress imitate the
accent" on TV or in a movie. If you don't have it, you're never
to get it right....even if your were born here.
26. You can go from one side of your hometown to the other in less
minutes and see at least 15 losers you graduated with doing the same
exact thing they were doing the last time you saw them.
27. At the ice cream shop, you call chocolate sprinkles "Jimmies"