Attn: Gmack24 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2002, 05:39   #1 (permalink)

Question Attn: Gmack24

I have a few questions that I can't seem to get answers to, even though I have scoured the FAQ section. They are:

1) What is meant by the term "subscribe to this forum"? When I clicked on the link, nothing seemed to happen. What have I done by clicking on it?

2) What is meant by the term "mark this forum read"? If I click on the link, what will happen?

3) I have read all the available information on "smileys" & have ensured that the "disable smilies" feature is UNCLICKED. Yet I am still unable to inject smilies into my posts. For that matter, I seem to be missing a lot of "buttons" (such as "bold", "quote", "image", etc.,.). I have no troubles with these features on other forums, why do I have trouble here?

Can you help me please?

2002 Crown Vic LX Sport
Matador Red/Charcoal Grey
Bone Stock (for now)
20% Tint all-around
F/S Spare
6-Disc CD Changer
Trunk Organizer
ABS w/TC
LeBra & Dashmat
Zeeky_Banutski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2002, 05:45   #2 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Well I think I can help you here

1. Subscribing to the forum means you are notified by email when a new post is made

2. Marking a forum read means that the indicators that show new posts have been made are switched off for you as if you have read them all, the indicatos then get set to on again as new posts are made.

3. I made a change to your account and set "Show VB code" to On, this will dhow you the bold and italic buttons as well as the smilty input table.

Hope this helps :s5
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:02   #3 (permalink)

Thanks!!:s2: :s2: It looks like I can play now!!:s2: :s2:

2002 Crown Vic LX Sport
Matador Red/Charcoal Grey
Bone Stock (for now)
20% Tint all-around
F/S Spare
6-Disc CD Changer
Trunk Organizer
ABS w/TC
LeBra & Dashmat
Zeeky_Banutski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 16:36   #4 (permalink)

Donut King... That is exactly what I was gonna say ! Thanks !

:-D
GMACK24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71