Bad Site WARNING - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2001, 00:46   #1 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

eek Bad Site WARNING

Keep away from crownvic.org unless you want your private info hijacked and very nasty stuff posted under your name.
Don't know what happened,but I will never post there again. Hope they delete all my info ,but I am not sure they can be trusted to do that. This is just a word of warning,don't know who is at fault. Just sure that they can't control their own site.:(
3500GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2001, 13:31   #2 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

I have to ask wh folks stay on that site. This is not the 1st time, or 10th time I have read these comments from members of that site. Seems to me there is always something going down there. We may be small time here, but I do not let that **** go on and our mods realize they must be fair or they are gone.
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2001, 14:29   #3 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

roll Same old story

Gang , If you have followed these sites with any degree of interest? You will notice that it is the same cast of characters that bounce from site to site creating problems. They all have a great deal of nothing to bicker about. The cars just happened to be a common interest that brought them there. Beyond that, It's a petty drama, with a second rate plot. I have completely washed my hands of the whole scenario. I hate to say this! (Truly) but I'm being as honest as a person can be. I have watched the Blue Oval News self destruct. I have watched the CVN and CVO Bicker and Gripe with one another until the Quality they all once had! , has diluted to near nothing (IMHO) I have always wished that this website would have garnered a better portion of the traffic of "Real Crown Vic fans" I could care less about reading about private sqwabbles, Police Impersonation, or anything of the alike. I feel that in the simplest of terms that the world has enough strife and Ill will to begin with!! What's wrong with having a chat about his/her car without bringing anything else into the mix ? I'm likely going to catch hell for saying how I feel on this subject. Oh fricking well!! It sure as Thunder won't be the first time!! I have laid very low of late. I have simply maintained and driven my two babies....and enjoyed it!! I was on the brink of buying a New CV in late August/ early September. I was kinda sparked by the low interest rates ...and the Deals I know I can wangle. Something told me to hold off. I'm glad I did now!! The aftermath of September 11th has Rocked my Industries world. Thankfully I have not been hurt directly. However this has been a real eye-opener for me!! I will not be so easy to take things for granted anymore...This includes Money, Health, and an over-all State of Well-being! In conclusion, If this place or that does not make you feel good about your Hobby or anything else that comes to mind, My Advice to all is.......AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! and carry on with a happy pursuit of another kind !!! Next Issue?
Old 10-26-2001, 16:45   #4 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

Well guys, if you know some CALM head over there, invite them here, tell them what a great place, with potential, this is!
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 14:52   #5 (permalink)
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser

I have seen alot... I was there in the Blue Oval News hay days, and at the birth of CVN and CVO... and I just shake my head at it all. With the day to day changing faces of CVN(CVO...), I will contact the 'few' level headed people I know to come over here to post about CARS in peace...

Jonathan

P.S. I am waiting for Sheriff to post....
Old 11-18-2001, 20:24   #6 (permalink)
Crown Vic Member

So this is where the party is at??? :)

CVO is sorta back to norm, Paul is at the helm. As long as Paul is the skipper - everything should be ok.

CVN is now controlled by Gordo (dean) with Jason at the coding helm.
Looks like they're cleared for klicks.

BON is pretty much dead (CV dept at least)

I haven't checked Ford Forums in eons.
Looks like its a happenin' place.
metroplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 20:31   #7 (permalink)
Crown Victoria P71 Member

Re: Bad Site WARNING

Quote:
Originally posted by 3500GT
Keep away from crownvic.org unless you want your private info hijacked and very nasty stuff posted under your name.
Don't know what happened,but I will never post there again. Hope they delete all my info ,but I am not sure they can be trusted to do that. This is just a word of warning,don't know who is at fault. Just sure that they can't control their own site.:(

I like www.crownvic.org . It's just as good as any Crown Victoria site. And those who aren't happy bring their own problems upon themselves.
Deputy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 20:34   #8 (permalink)

Paul's one of a few good ones left....
The Ayatollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 20:41   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Ayatollah
Paul's one of a few good ones left....
Yes, Paul is a good guy. Unfortunately, Paul's site has been sabotaged since Day 1. First, it was by CVN administration. CVN said they had permission to enter www.crownvic,org Administration Tools, www.crownvic.org says they didn't. So who knows? Then, the rivalry between CVN and www.crownvic.org came along, and continues still. CVN seems to think www.crownvic.org stole Jason's membership, and they want it back. Seems to be an OK place now that Paul has limited access to his Admnistratin Tools to himself only. and it seems like the instigators and agitaters have gotten bored and backed off in the last day or two.
Deputy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 08:30   #10 (permalink)
96 Crown Vic

It's great to see all the sane regulars posting here.

Man, what a bunch of crap CVO/CNV have become.

Too bad. It's only a matter of time before Sheriff messes up this site as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71