Brand new to list - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2001, 20:37   #1 (permalink)
CrownVicPolice

Smile Brand new to list

Hiya gang!

I'm brand new here! My name is Andrew. I'm from Raleigh, North Carolina. I own a tire store and collect Police interceptors. I belonged to another crown vic site where my tire business sponsored it but they never bought anything. My friend Allen told me this site is pretty good so I'm going to try it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2001, 05:38   #2 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

eek You made it!!!

Hey Andrew,....So the Rumors that you can't follow simple Instructions are only half true???? (LOL)....Glad to see you with us!!!...Chill on the cv.net Cracks...Tim doesn't want that Jazz here...He's seen it before and it doesn't Flush!!....This place may not move at a pace like the other place...But it's more about the Cars!!!...and that's a Good Thing!!!!!.....Neat set-up isn't it????............................Allen
Old 06-12-2001, 07:59   #3 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

I have no porblem with folks talking about OTHER SITES, when it's good talk, not "Lets bring our trash to Fordforums" while it will happen at times, so far Fordforums can pride it's self in the fact that we are calm and respectful of others for the most part. We may be small, FOR NOW, but I hope with the help of the other admins and the great group of mods here, it will stay this way!
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 17:06   #4 (permalink)
CrownVicPolice

Thumbs up

I never intended to bring any gripes from another list here. I was told from Allen this was a pretty good site with alot of potential.
Old 06-12-2001, 17:51   #5 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

Yea it is a good site with much potenial. Name me other sites where they let the membership dictate how the site is done. Most of what you see here, the layout, the forums is set up like the members wanted it. We don't have one huge LOUNGE for all the posts. Sure some sites have things we don't. Overall this site is better.
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 20:56   #6 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

I Agree!!!

Tim....I agree with your concept here....The lay-out does favor non-invaisive Car Chat!!!....The lack of a Lounge Scenario is a catalyst for a more focused discussion!!!....Note that I try to divide my time between the two Boards...I do obviously encourage more involvement from people I consider to be Real Car People!!!...Those are the ones that in time will make this section of the Website Grow!!!....Rome wasn't built in a day!!!...but you have layed out a very sound and healthy foundation here.....In time things will be a great deal more active ..in a Qualitative way!!!......Allen
Old 06-12-2001, 23:07   #7 (permalink)
Crown Victoria P71 Member

JAWS AND PAWS IN TOWN

I'M NEW BUT HAVE EXPERINCE LOOKING FORWARD TO HELP FELLOW VIC-AHOLIC'S................>
K9SRT_P71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71