Cobra Vic Front Bumper Cover Survey - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2004, 21:50   #1 (permalink)

Cobra Vic Front Bumper Cover Survey

I have been looking for a Mercury Marauder front bumper cover for my 1999 P71 ever since I bought it 7 months ago. I have found it hard to find one and NO one makes an after market front fascia for the Vic or marquee. So I am ordering one directly through Mercury, with a down payment of one arm, flowed by a subsequent payment of one leg. Actual price $1350.00

Before I install the new front fascia my friends at www.Finishlinewest.com and I were brainstorming. If it's so hard to get one why not make them our selves? So we are thinking of making a mold out of the original, with which we could manufacture our own bumper covers out of fiber glass and or Carbon fiber. The cost per bumper cover is still up in the air but finishlinewest figures they would run would around 300 for fiber glass and 5 or 600 for carbon fiber. If we were to do this, how many of us/you, if any, would be interested in purchasing one. A reply with a yea or nea would be appreciated, and of course this is only research and there is NO OBLIGATION what so ever if you answered yes, you would be interested in purchasing one. Thank you for taking my survey I appreciate the help.

Please send responce to scottrmitchell@yahoo.com
p71blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2004, 19:01   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs up Re: Cobra Vic Front Bumper Cover Survey

Count me in!
SVT Crown Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 09:04   #3 (permalink)

Re: Cobra Vic Front Bumper Cover Survey

The idea sounds very interesting to me. Especially after seeing the Cobra Vics at the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Phoenix, AZ.
BEST45CAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 20:12   #4 (permalink)

Re: Cobra Vic Front Bumper Cover Survey

One question what is a Cobra Vic? Some kind of supercharged engine?

And yeah I'm actually looking for a complete bodykit for my 1992 Crown vic. You think you can hool me up?
crownvicguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71