Ford Raceing 2 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2004, 09:30   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

Ford Raceing 2

I just got a new game acouple days ago called Ford Raceing 2 for the PS2.I think the coolest thing in the game is that you can get a 2003 Crown Victoria HPP !! The second coolest thing is that you can buy this game brand new for a mear $10 bucks! There are some pritty sweet cars and trucks to race and choose and most of them sound awesome,a real nice rumble Another fave of mine is a game called Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 also for the PS2 and gamecube or PC.Its got a CVPI that you can drive umung some other pursuit cars.This game is a blast!!
Crownvic_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2004, 15:46   #2 (permalink)
Focus lover

Re: Ford Raceing 2

I just bought Ford Racing 2 last week. I love it! and i love the fact that it was only $10
cdipier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 14:54   #3 (permalink)
I eat glue

Tongue Re: Ford Raceing 2

Ever hear of "CARMAGEDDON 3 TDR 2000" or "Interstate 82"? They have 80s CVs with guns after you complete the game (or use the cheat) :) Gives a hole new meaning to "stop or I'll shoot" :) Also if you have allot of CAD skills go get "G-MAX", you can edit in any car of you'r design. I love doing that, ever wanted to know what would happen if Hummer made a CV? MUAHAHHAHAHHA. Oh ya, I like to blow things up :) Laterz
BlueAnodizdStl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 07:56   #4 (permalink)
Ford Member

Sounds cool i'll have to check them out!! Oh and if u all havent noticed i spelled Racing roung "e" ooops lol.
Crownvic_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 21:11   #5 (permalink)
I eat glue

Wink Re: Ford Raceing 2

Hey, about carmageddon 2000 TDR, I just got to a top level and got a 1997 PI Crown Vic that hits 260 MPH (its a computer game, high speed is fun). Oh if you do get the game (on ebay for $4) take a car, hit a wall at 250+ MPH! It destroys the car so much....... Well its not a car any more...... Don't try it with the crown vic............. It breaks the wall. Oh and in the game, theres a futuristic crown, I forget the name, it has a bulldozer blade and super charger and hits 320+ MPH, makes ya cry when you drive because you want the real thing so much :) Laterz
BlueAnodizdStl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 21:15   #6 (permalink)

I had Interstate 76 was a very cool game, sweet fat cars and fatter machine guns. Love to oil slick those cops hehehe
17" ROH Shadow Chrome RT's, K&N Air Filter, LSD Conversion w/ 3.7 Gears.
Proudest Addition: Socks the Brindle Staffy Girl.
Proud TQE Operator
6pAc|30nG|00n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 19:55   #7 (permalink)

Thumbs up Re: Ford Raceing 2

Hey if you're looking for some very un-realistic racing, try Test Drive. It should be on the three main systems, and be warned, it's pretty difficult, so if you have anger problems you might want to leave this one alone. The best part of the game is that even though 0-60 times are posted when selecting a car, they dont matter, because you will hit 60 in like 2 seconds! I would LOVE to try, and definitely buy, Ford Racing 2, but I cannot find it anyware. Where did you guys buy it?
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71