Re: Grand Marquis 2007 Important Questions
I just bought Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2007. it was used in America and I am living in Gulf Countries in Middle East. I have some questions and need to have the answers please
1- I don't have the code for the keyless system. where can I find it
2-I want to change the unit of outside temp in the climate panel from F to C. How do I do it ?? (C is available in the LCD)
3- Grand Marquis that comes from local dealer has Alarm if you drive it over 120 Km/h but the one that have (Came from USA) doesn't have. Is there any way to activate it.
4- the fraction part in the radio channels is odd (example: 102.3, 91.1) I want to make even like 102.2 , 91.4 since most of the channels in my country uses even numbers
5- Can I install AM/FM stereo cassette with CD and Navigator system in the place of AM/FM Stereo with CD. If yes can you advice me which brand is compatible with this car.
thank you in advance for your help
- I believe the code for the keyless entry system is under the dash - where exactly I can't recall, but it should be down there somewhere.
- If your overhead is anything like my other vehicles you should have a 'mode' button to change conversion units from C to F or vice versa
- I'm not sure what you're after with the alarm question as no vehicle I've ever heard of has an alarm that goes off over 120km/h (74mph)
- As posted by stick, you'll have to upgrade the radio with a euro unit. Be sure that the ohm and input power match what the car can handle!
- To get a radio/CD/Nav system installed, you won't find one with a cassette deck as they're too outdated and space is generally at a premium as the DVD screen will slide out of the unit and fold up (or down depending on application). I'm not sure about exact fitment but if you check audio websites for pioneer, panasonic, sony, zenith or any major electronic manufacturer you should have at least a few options. Check Ebay as well to give you some ideas.
'00 Durango R/T 360ci 290hp (modded); 138,500m
'06 Pontiac G6 GT 3.5L 220hp; 44,000m
'12 Chrysler 200 Limited 3.6L 283hp; 13,000m
'99 Taurus 3.0L 2V Vulcan 145hp; 154,300m - Traded
Amsoil in all vehicles!