Heater Core 91 Marquis - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2005, 22:26   #1 (permalink)
Bum

Heater Core 91 Marquis

I discovered my heating problem recently, i was thinking maybe it was the thermistat but i could not get that lucky. I was flushing my radiator this past weekend and it was the worse looking anti-freeze i have ever seen. A super dark brown color. So i was like thats not good. So i go to autozone and buy a T flushing connector. Then i flushed the radiator. After flushing the radiator i thought i would shoot some water into the heater core. I had the hose at half throttle and it would not push water through it. So I turned the hose up to full throttle and it did not go through. A few minuates later my cell phone rings in my car. So i go to get it and there is anti-freeze on my carpet under the glove box. So im gonna need to replace that. I was reading the handy dandy manual from autozone. A buch of BS. Anyone know where is can get info on how to get to my heater core? I guide of some sort? Pictures would be A+.

Thanx.

Old 11-19-2005, 01:50   #2 (permalink)
Police Officer/Rescue Tec

Re: Heater Core 91 Marquis

The haynes manual is probably your best bet.It is not easy to replace, believe me, I did one!!!
ryoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 09:30   #3 (permalink)
Crownvic

Re: Heater Core 91 Marquis

Took 6 or so hours for me. I'll never do one again.
CrownVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71