hey, about a day ago i look to see the time in my car and realize that the clock stopped working in my car, i have a 94 mgm so the clock is seperate from the head unit. so basically it just stopped working, at one point i was told that it will go out and stop working because i was using a tape-to-cd converter to listen to listen to music, has anyone heard of that before?
any help would be appreciated.
1994 Grand Marquis
- Dual CATLESS Flowmaster Exhaust -
- Denzo Iridium Plugs -
- Warner High Performance Plug Wires -
- Full Custom Cold Air Intake -
- Polished Throttle Body -
- 5% Limo Tint (all the way around) -
- Silverstar Xenon Highs and Lows -