Re: Need help removing door lock motor on 92 Grand Marquis
1. Remove door trim panel and watershield. (They don't pull out, they lift up after the screws are removed.).
2. Remove pop-rivet door electric latch actuator to door.
3. Disconnect wiring at connector.
4. Remove rear door latch. Disconnect actuator motor link from rear door latch.
5. Remove power door lock actuator or rear door electric latch actuator.
6. To install, reverse Removal procedure.
If you need info on removing the door panel, post back here.