New to fourm P71 rear window question - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 14:22   #1 (permalink)

New to fourm P71 rear window question

Hey guys i'm new to the forum, picked up a 2007 p71 at an auction there a few weeks ago. The rear windows work fine controlled by the 2 switches on the drivers door but not from the rear doors. i did a little research and pulled the cover on the rear armrest to see if it was just unplugged and it was plugged in and all the wires were uncut, where else should i look? i also heard the pillar by the drivers side seat belt but i am unsure how to take it off.

thanks in advance
perrydoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2010, 16:03   #2 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

Re: New to fourm P71 rear window question

There are connectors in the pillars. To remove them, pull the step plates, pull the weatherstrip on the lower center pillar area and the pillars pull off. There'll be a connector with some red wire with a tracer color. Find it's match in the area and connect them.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:53   #3 (permalink)

thanks alot, by step plates i guess you mean the plastic piece that is under the door right? and do you just pull them off or is their clips or anything?
perrydoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:13   #4 (permalink)
2002 F150 XLT

They are the ones under the door. They just pull up. Then pull the weatherstrip away, the lower pilla trim and you're there.
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71