New Guy / Lots Of Questions
Alright, let me introduce myself. Im allen, 19, and a member on the vintage mustang forums also. I have a 66 Mustang coupe, that is in repair more then on the road. And Im into computers.
Alright enough about me. About today.
So today was the Henrico County surplus auto auction. They had alot of Crown Vics, some newer some older. Most with tranny issues and or motor issues. So 50 cars in, a 2005 Police Interceptor Rolls Across the floor. White exterior, 76,661 miles and no mechanical issues known. So, I bid, and was outbid, and bid again and won her for $3,700.
I rush to the savings account, pull the money out, ran back to the sale and.... damn they were closed. I was 10 min to late to pick her up. So now its sitting in a dark corner of the county lot, waiting to be paid for.
So here comes the questions. I know a lot of these will probably be answered when I pick her up but some of them wont. Ive come across 1 or 2 of the questions in my searches, but I figured what better way to find out then to ask.
1. Is there anything I need to look for when I pick her up?
--- She sounded quiet when she came in and seamed to pull off fine without issues.
2. Are there any known mechanical flaws with the 2005 P71
3. What center consoles will fit?
---I would like a full console, and is there some secret place I can get these?
4. I didn't pay much attention to the interior so it may have it, but can you put the Digital AC control in?
4b. Is it just plug in play or do I gotta do a lot of stuff?
4c. I'm seeing $300 for this part online, anywhere cheaper or a different model that will work?
5. I've seen several "Upgrade" kits from eBay allowing you to add aux in to the stock radio. Will these work with the factory am/fm?
6. What cool upgrades/accessories have you bought for yours?
7. Anything else I need to know?