Ford Forums banner

Newbie here,Yeah!!!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Crownvic_Dan 
#1 ·
Hay all,Im new here and look forward to talking with you all.Im a boneafied cop car freak!!! And proud of it!! I've liked 9C1 Caprices and Crown victoria Police Interceptors since i've been 15!! Im now 27 so you do the math lol.I ride around with the lacal Chief of Police here in my town in his 2000 and 2001 model CVPI's and its a blast!! And no not in the back seat eather LOL.I currently own a 97'CVPI and before this one i had a 96' 9C1 Caprice and before that i had a 91' 9C1 Caprice.My goal is to get a 99' or newer CVPI very soon! (Oh and i will get one!!)

#2 ·
Oh its easy getting a 99', but getting the locks changed and a title for a salvaged car from the car lot is the hard part :) Hi, I'm Blue Anoized Steel, I'm crazy with CVs :) I'm not a officer but I got enough power on my rear axle to blow 2005 corvette out the water :) I even have a sleeper 1984 truck, blazer owners kinda fear it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.