Ford Forums banner

Nmo antenna mount

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Bert 
#1 ·
:hit:Hi guys, my p71 has 2 nmo antenna mounts on the roof id like to use for my scanner. Anyone have an idea where the cables from the nmo would lead to? Some of my trim clips are missing which leads me to believe that maybe the wires were cut off right at the base after the headliner was dropped. If i want to check would i have to reglue my headliner back in? Or will the clips hold it? Also another small question, my ticket light sometimes doesnt work when i press the button but when i turn the key to ready to start it comes on then works fine. What could cause this sporadic functioning?
Thanks very much!

#2 ·
They might have the ticket light on the timer circuit. After about 25 min. it turns the power off. None of our P71s have glued in headliners. The sunvisors, center dome light, b and c-pillar covers, rear coat hangers and rear push pins hold it up.

#4 ·
Hey guys, was a nice day here so i dropped the headliner and found out where the rear puck cable went to, some where in the trunk. the front antenna puck is too far up and i dont wanna pull apart all my interior so does anyone know where it would typically be routed?
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.