I stupidly left the driver side window down and let 2 1/2" of rain into my '04 Grand Marquis. Cleaned everything out and the car started right up the next morning. The following morning the battery was dead. Turns out that the dash lights remained on all night and drained the battery. I pulled the fuse (#21 in my owners manual... LCM for park lamps and interior illumination, Autolamp/Sunload sensor.) and let the car air dry in 90+ degree heat for the last 4 days. Those lights still will not go off when the fuse is re-installed. Will it ever dry out or is something going to need to be replaced? Anybody else ever been this careless?