Re: replace front door speakers 0n 98 Vicky
1. Remove window regulator control switch housing by gently prying up, starting at the front.
2. Disconnect all connectors from window regulator control switch housing.
3. Remove inside door handle cup by gently prying at screwdriver slot with a screwdriver. (That's the one bhind the door handle).
4. Remove screw directly beneath inside door handle.
5. Remove lower screw holding front door trim panel to the door.
6. Lift front door trim panel upward.
7. Disconnect wire harnesses from door panel as required and remove front door trim panel.