Shameless self promotion :-))))) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 10:51   #1 (permalink)

Shameless self promotion :-)))))

I have added several pictures recently in my galley here of several cars that I have totaly destrpyed using photochop . I turn perfectly good and beautifull cars into something that should be used in a remake of ROBO-COP and blown to bits . OK , yes , I like long cars and I have several examples I have tried to creat including a Crown Vic . Please feel free to have a look and offer any feedback , good or bad so that I can use your feedback to make improvements in the furture .

thanks,
Frank
Mr. Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2005, 14:14   #2 (permalink)
That guy

Re: Shameless self promotion :-)))))

Your weird...... But want can I say? I'm weird too. That some pretty darn good photoshopping. You just tend to make the cars look...... odd...

BlueSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 14:27   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel
Your weird...... But want can I say? I'm weird too. That some pretty darn good photoshopping. You just tend to make the cars look...... odd...

Ummm , thank you , I think . Well , since you now forever labeled me as weird and totaly destroyed whatever self worth I have ever had in the past , I guess I might as well continue my destructive ways and continue to earn the wrath of my fellow Ford lovers for turning a perfectly good car into a creation that would bankrupt many large companies .

Thanks for you kind insults and diagnosis ,
frank
Old 07-21-2005, 14:55   #4 (permalink)

pretty cool pics...

2000 HPP Mods
My Tires
BigJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 15:39   #5 (permalink)
That guy

Insults? You havn't seen my work have you? I do like the cars but they look odd, there like limos. I also comend you on your photoshop, it looks real. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

BlueSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 15:52   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel
Insults? You havn't seen my work have you? I do like the cars but they look odd, there like limos. I also comend you on your photoshop, it looks real. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Don't worry , it's just my own insecurity showing through ... or is it the heat and humidity getting to me . :-))))))) As for the cars , ya , they are sort of limo-esk but since I have never been a fan of super long limo's I though I would try out a few different cars with a shortened style . Just for the record , they style I like is based on a company that is here in Toronto called AHA that makes this type of car , ones that are given a short stretch only . As I get better , I will try and creat a few different styles of cars as well . I also have a few non-ford cars that I have done but since this is a FORD site , I don't think it would be allowed to post them anyway .

frank
Old 07-29-2005, 05:22   #7 (permalink)

OOOOOPs.I did it again .... but this time I tried something a bit different too . I would really appreciat some feedback on the Ford Eexplorer Sport Trac that I shortened the cab and extended the truck bed at the same time . I think this is to date my best work and sheesh , it' don't look so bad either .

Thanks , frank
Old 08-14-2005, 14:46   #8 (permalink)

Yes , i did it again . I have placed a few new creepy creations in my gallery and once again , I am using the Lincoln Town Car as my platform . Off to take my meds now .

frank
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71