Ford Forums banner

She's not much yet, but she's all mine!

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Mr Dawg 
#1 ·
She's all mine!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah I've had the car for a while now. But it's been siiting in the driveway under a cover for about a month. I don't have tgs on it anymore but i still drive around the block every now and then to keep it fresh. Anyone wanna make an offer for her.

#8 ·
Nice Ride !!

Mr Dawg, That's a Great looking Box Body....I hate to see that you are selling it! BTW , What Year model is it ? and what is your asking price......Maryland is in close range of my ablity to travel to. Let us have some details on your car please!!! Allen :D

#9 ·
i love watching the old school COPS on CourtTV (Weekdays 7:00-8:00pm Est). I love seeing them run around in box body and early 92-93 cv's and *gasp* yes, even caprices(very fun to drive if you ever get the chance - I drove one for a year on patrol[a 94])

Also, the old school cops is better than the current version. There is more action and more footage. Now, each segment is like 5 minutes and 10 min of commercials.. the old school seems like 3 good 8-9 min segments.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.