State of the Union - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2001, 14:01   #1 (permalink)
Mod/Crown Vic Cruiser

State of the Union

Well, today wile driving home from college my car turned 100,000 miles. I have had the car since 77,000 miles. Over all the car has been great to me. Got me through the big blizzard here last year, always kept me safe. Although the engine has some issues (sensors), the body is perfect. No rust ANYWHERE... Still has the origional ford square muffler and pipe. So, over all the car is in good shape... I look forward to driving her for a while...that is if I can afford the 13 miles a gallon until I replace the sensors... ;-)

Jonathan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71