Originally Posted by Herrod Motorsport
Could anybody from aps please let me know why APS not being a so called retail outlet are fitting and tuning so many uni chips to people here on the forums.
Rob, How are you? Here's the info you requested though not sure why it's a concern for you in any event as you're not a Unichip dealer.
1) APS has always installed and tuned Unichips and will continue to do so as APS is a tuning business and we need to keep up with latest model cars in order to assist the Unichip dealer Network.
2) We Normally Unichip and tune 40 to 50 cars a month, nothing to speak of really as there are thousands of cars on the road for Unichip dealers to tune.
3) Not sure where you understanding came from though it's certainly wrong, APS will always dyno tune and install Unichip computers for both retail and trade customers.
4) Many dealers in Melbourne do heaps of Unichip work and tuning in fact one of the bigger Unichip dealers is located within 3 kms of APS and he has no concern with APS installing and tuning Unichips so why should you have any concern?
5) APS has tuned many Ford cars (GT's and GT-P's) for FF members because of the the many customer referrals we receive and the fact that we have retuned and sorted out a number of GT cars that have been tuned elsewhere, Rob it's a free world and people can come directly to APS if they wish. I believe that Many FF members also know that APS has the best and most up to date tuning facility and equipment in melbourne and that APS has 20 years of experience in tuning most types of engine management, and that we always go the extra yard to achieve the best possible result for the customer.