Where in the World has all the P71 people been hiding...let the secret out - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71 Forum for discussion of the Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Marauder, Mercury Grand Marquis and P71.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2001, 23:16   #1 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

Question

Hey Gang, Let your fellow CV PI friends in on the fact that this place is here.....Well at least the ones that have an IQ greater than thier shoe size anyway!........This place has as great set-up....I have yet to have a Bug or Glitch from this Website.......Nice work Tim!!!!!!........
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2001, 10:10   #2 (permalink)
P71Times2

I'm here with my P71's :)
Old 03-06-2001, 19:36   #3 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

Oh well, it was a try

Hi JW.....I guess we are the only ones coming around here....I did get a note from Bluesmobile Friday....He said he might be heading to the VA.state auction Tuesday or Wednesday......maybe he can find some good deals?......yep something else to torture me with!!!...He knows what I'm looking for so it may take a miracle to find it?.......I won't touch anything that was a marked car..or full of drill holes from cages ,etc. I really want a black P71...but black cars in this area are rare...Greensboro N.C. seems to be the only PD that uses black cars and Bluesmobile says thier maint. on the cars stink to high heaven...and he won't touch them....The man does have a reputation to up-hold!!!...plus he does go over the cars after he buys them!!!!..........catch you later.........Allen
Old 03-06-2001, 19:59   #4 (permalink)
P71Times2

Allen, a friend of mine has a black 1997 P71 agency car, he got it
the same time that I got the last 'dark green' 1997 PI.

If you can't find anything maybe I can talk him into selling it :)
Old 03-06-2001, 20:58   #5 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

Wink Thanks for the thought!!!

Hey JW.....I appreciate the thought...but I would have to hold off on the offer.....for one the Ozarks....is a good ways away....the closest I can fly to not knowing exactly where the heck you are would be Kansas City,St Louis,or even Little Rock......but by just guessing after all was said and done plus the cost of driving the car from wherever to Charlotte...I would be in the price range to buy a 98 PI or better!!!.....I do love the 97 model....to be honest I like it better than the newer cars minus the HP increase in the last years model and the front nose clip!!!.....The rear facial on the 98's on up just un-nerve me with that tail dragging look of the rear lower trim....I would be most hesitant toward a 98 period unless I could mathematically steal it!!!!.....The first year of any major change is usually not the car to go after....Well with my 88 p72 being an exception...That was very minor in the cosmetics.......Allen........Thanks again my friend!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2001, 18:38   #6 (permalink)
Crown Vic P71 Member

The other board has changed,glad to see you guys are here. Was here a while back,but there was not much action then. Looks different now. There is a spell check too! Saves me lots of time. Good to see adults again.
3500GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 20:10   #7 (permalink)
P71Times2

Speeal Check? Spel Checlk? Dang, I have to learn how to use
that LoL

Hey 3500GT, good to see you here :)
Old 03-14-2001, 23:41   #8 (permalink)
Ford Member

Don't forget me, I'm around here too.
gearhead21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 05:04   #9 (permalink)
P71Times2

Hi Gearhead, those were good looking pictures that you posted.

What kind of wheels do you have on your 'personal' car? They
look good..
Old 03-15-2001, 05:21   #10 (permalink)
Multi Car Owner

mad

What else could i do in the p71 area to lure more of you guys over here? Hey I added some new smilies to the site, he he he...
Marqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Crown Victoria | Mercury Marauder | Grand Marquis | P71