Ford Forums banner

Section suggestion idea, (promotion)

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  RPO83 
#1 ·
I would like to have a structured approach to this, in that if we are going to approach another website then we list in here the name so as we don't go over ground already travelled.

If people list there suggestion in here I can follow them up, but I do encourage everyone to be involved with this promotion concept.

I did have LRM as a target but they seemd to have picked up a web site so my next target is going to be landrover them selves.

Not sure how to go about this as there is no contact web wise from their officail site. We have a couple of Frod Aust people that might be able to give me an idea so I will shot them a PM and get moving in this regard. This is a real long shot but hey i can only try.

A link of the Landover UK website to us would be a great bonus

G
#3 ·
We may get more interest from clubs and organisations that dont have thier own forums, but I can't see anything wrong with trying to get links posted on some of the larger sites like Landrover, LROi and LRE. If we go along these lines, are we looking at a Landrover links page for this forum to recipricate?

I'm going to Billing in July and I'll have a word with Dave Barker, from LRE, and findout who is the best person to speak to. You never know, may even have something sorted by the end on the weekend. :tup:

If anyone else is going to Billing, come and find me at the Landrover Club of Ireland camp. :s4

#7 ·
Getting a link on the UK LR site would be really good, but its a matter of putting a good case across to them. I have all contact information for Land Rover but I'm not sure who it would be best directed to (so many damn people). Just drop me a PM Ian about LR contact information if FoA hasn't gotten to you yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.