Ford Forums banner

Special Edition LSC's

2K views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  biking 
G
#1 ·
OK I'm a crossover from The "the other" now non-operational web site... like this one a lot...count me in. So to statrt off I have a question that I'd like answered based on research instead of opinion (with all due respect) The question (at last) I own a 90 LSC SE that is white with all the black trim; tail lights, window trim keyless entry pad and there is no way I believe it could be a "faked" SE. Is there any data that reveals that yes in fact, there were white SE's availabe in 1990? I await your expertise...whoever.

G
#2 ·
Well.....

I have never seen a white SE but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. They made red, black and grey SEs(the grey ones are quite rare). There is only one real way to find out for sure. Call Ford Customer Service at 1-800-392-3673 and have your VIN # and year/model information ready. Ask them for a "History 999" report, the service(and call) are free and take 2-3 weeks. They will research your car and send you a letter telling you the day it was built and exactly what options it came with and the "SE" option should also be listed there. If your car is in fact a real SE, it could have been an executive car since they can get pretty much anything they want. The Ford report would be the missing link though....

Let us know what you find out.....

G
#4 ·
great tips

Appreciate your ideas...the carfax lead was a good one though it doesn't get very specific...soooo I called ford and requested the "history 999" form and it all went smoothly, I will hear in a week or so and let everyone know the resutlts which I am also dying to know...I just don't belive anyone would have gone to all the expense to "fake" a white SE...time will tell...thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.