'67 8-Door (Cargo Van) 4-sale - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford E-Series Trucks
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford E-Series Trucks Forum for discussion of the Ford E-Series Trucks.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2005, 09:32   #1 (permalink)

'67 8-Door (Cargo Van) 4-sale

[IMG]I have owned nearly a dozen 61-67 Econolines over the last 10 or so years. I am now down-sizing and parting with my beloved '67 8-door. This van has cargo doors on both the driver and passenger side. The body is solid. I have replaced the original 240ci with a 300ci straight six purchased from Ford. I installed a Clifford 4bbl intake, 550 cfm Edelbrock, "Jet Hot" coated headers, and dual exhaust. The truck currently sits on 31 X 10.5/15s wrapped around new, black American Racing Wheels. The springs were professionally built and arched to aquire the necessary lift. All of the suspension bushings have been replaced with poly urethane bushings. The front suspension has also been rebuilt with a new drag link, king pins, tie rod ends, and wheel bearings. The body needs some work, but is solid. there is less than 1000 miles on the new engine and tires. The original and hard to find back-up lights are also in place. Call (623-693-1559) or e-mail (randy.rody@surpriseaz.com) with any questions. Am asking $5000 obo. I also have two other window vans for sale ('64 & '61).
Rody is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2007, 07:40   #2 (permalink)

confused Re: '67 8-Door (Cargo Van) 4-sale

rody, do yuo know how many 67 8-door vans were made? i have a window van.heavy duty.THX
bamvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford E-Series Trucks