Ford Forums banner

2002 RSX Type S vs. 1994 Probe GT

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  91PGT 
G
#1 ·
Comming home from work on 249. Looked in my mirrior and saw a car flying up on my ass like he was billy bad ass. Turns out it was an early/ mid 90's probe. He pulls up next to me at the light, and starts reving his engine like crazy. Since this guy obviously was bone stock from the sound of his car, and had the stock rusted exhaust on , i figured id teach the *** a lesson. Basically the light goes green and he dumps the clutch and makes a small squel of his tires. I held mine to 2k rpms and just launched by hit before he knew what hit him. After 3rd gear i looked in my mirrior to see him about 3 cars behind, and i had yet to really open my shit up. Why is it that stock probes talk alotta shit, and pick races they know they will lose ? Ya my car is stock, but i wont go reving on cars. Maybe you should have the stock probes learn to drive , then mod, then tell them to rev before they come over and talk about how quick a probe is.

G
#2 ·
hey dude,

I live in houston, and I'll be glad to meet ya anywhere any time to race!!!! i rev my engine at those little pieces of shit. They don,t have anything against my car... If you ever want to see the unique patern of tail lights on a probe I'll be glad to demonstrate. Untill then keep your little POS out of ford forums. Thanks.

- Wes

P.S. - I'll be out at holmes rd sunday night, if you dare to show, we'll put a little money on it.

Probe Vs. RSX
:chainsaw:

#5 ·
02RSX said:
Comming home from work on 249. Looked in my mirrior and saw a car flying up on my ass like he was billy bad ass. Turns out it was an early/ mid 90's probe.
How did you know it was a 94??
Maybe you should have the stock probes learn to drive , then mod, then tell them to rev before they come over and talk about how quick a probe is.
Come over where? Did this actually happen??

#8 ·
<Note to 02RSX>

You were simply the better driver, nothing to do with the cars. Switch cars, and the you'd probably still win.

#10 ·
i have experience with both cars

o2 type-s ran it at the track 14 times down the track in 4 differant days, so i know and have lots of experiece with this car!

raced the same rsx in my pgt, its a joke,

the only time that car had a chance was if i was racing her from 90-1xx
the car pulls sweet, but i hated that car so bad just because in my pgt im use to be able to have power the for when i floor it,

that freaking rsx type s i was shifting every dam second just to keep, up,

right off the line in that rsx my pgt would gain hardcore,

those cars are all 3rd gear and up,

[rsx dude] go over to your rsx board and look for a person from pa, and then ask this same question,,

plus no car is created equal!
when my pgt was stock it was faster the other stock pgt';s around,

so maybe it was a lemon out of the bunch?

my friend bought an rsx type s and blew the motor with 5k on it,
acura/honda wouldn t cover it!lmao,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.