Ford Forums banner

Aftermarket RIMS

9K views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  Steve B 
G
#1 ·
What are the best aftermarket rims out there? Whats your favorite set of wheels that you have or would buy if you had the $? Also what size would you buy?

Ill go first :): I always liked the TSW revos I think they look great on the Probe. Im kinda undecided between the Revos and the Enkei RS6s. I dont know...
I also like the ATP Flashes, or Flash Sports. They would go well with a lowered stock PGT.
I guess it all depends on the look your going for, the color of your car, the body kit you have, and the ride height.
Those are my 3 choices, eventually Ill pick up a set of 18s when my car is finished (which one gets the body kit is the big ? for now). For now I have 17" Primax 618s... They look good on the PGT but nothing special...
I use the PGT as daily driver and since I live in NYC I didnt wanna go 18... But the next set will be 18" for sure!

#2 ·
Well, I'm going with the sleeper look. Bigger the wheels, you lose more time at the track. But I'm thinking that I might powdercoat a set of 93-94PGT wheels. The color I want is gun metal black. Jason Taylor has a set of 18in MOMO's that look damn good on his 93PGT.

#4 ·
Well his asleep right now but I'll make a post over in the APOC club forum.

G
#8 ·
Yea the Revos are #1 on my list so far but at the end it will all come down to the look Im gonna go for. If its the yellow PGT than it will be a little more sportier, if the red one, than it will be a cleaner, classier, more elegant look, everything shaved, no stickers or badges or anything, just a black tint on the windows and a nice set of rims... Thanks for all that replied!

G
#10 ·
True, but Im not exactly sure which ones I like the most... The Revos are nice and proven to look great on the Probe (Your welcome :)), the Enkei RS6s would look nice on my red Probe with red center capps, and finally if I buy another PGT and would wanna keep it stockish looking than I would get the ATP Flashes and lower it to the ground... Yea I did give it a lot of thought :) (and i still havent made up my mind :()

#11 ·
The Enkeis would look real good on your car. Like Don said, get what you like because your the one paying for them.

G
#12 ·
You know anyone that has the Enkeis on their Probe? I never saw them on a Probe and dont have PS... Just kinda pictured them on my PGT with my imaginery eyes, ok what the hell am I talking about? My imagination sucks donkey balls :(...

#13 ·
ProbeBandit said:
You know anyone that has the Enkeis on their Probe? I never saw them on a Probe and dont have PS... Just kinda pictured them on my PGT with my imaginery eyes, ok what the hell am I talking about? My imagination sucks donkey balls :(...
Yes I do, but the pic site is being redone right now.

#15 · (Edited)
ProbeBandit said:

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/4118/

Russ has Enkeis (albeit an older rim, the RS-E) similar to the Enkei Shogun. I like the RS-E, the billet/rivet thing is really cool and the rim has lip. Check it out

#17 ·
I was thinking of going with Axxis Touring Cups, I like white rims. But now I see these HeidField rims (white), and they look SWEET! Does anyone know which rims I am talking about?

G
#18 ·
Yeah, earlier the white Axxis Touring Cups were candidates on my list too, and would definitely look nice on the red PGT. The other ones you mentioned though I dont know... Got any pics?

G
#21 ·
I tried to fix it, I thought you made a mistake first, but the code is correct. Unfortunatelly if you check the bottom of the page you will see that we cant post pics in this forum. You can view the pic in the Testing forum where I tried to fix it...
Ill see if we can turn the

#22 ·
Yeah I think pics would be nice since this is a styling section and it would be nice to see. I did post the pics in the Members Fords section about rims/wheels. I didnt know where else to put it, but I wanted to see what other's opinions on it was..

G
#23 ·
Thats cool. yea I agree itd be nice to see here, but I dont know the policy about this, maybe we are only supposed to have pictures in the appointed sections. We'll see, I posted in the moderator forum. Thanx,

G
#26 ·
Tang Pgt said:

uhh ohh, sure that's a good Idea ?
Now that you mentioned it... kinda got me thinking. Well, as long as we dont have too many members and not too many pictures will be posted its not a problem. If it gets outa control we can always have it turned off or we'll figure out something...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.