Aw, dang nab it, I'm too short!
I finished installing the Corbeau Forza in my car last night, along with the Simpson 5-pt harness (mounted to the Autopower Roll Cage), and when I sat in it, I couldn't reach the clutch pedal comfortably...
So now I can't use the seat, and thus can't use the harness, and thus don't need the roll bar - this sucks ass. Anyone 5'9" or taller will be fine, but me and my midget ass can't cut it. So here's what's for sale, and how much -
- Corbeau Forza race seat - black (15 lb) - $150
- Forza Seat bracket for PGT - $75
- Simpson 3" 5-point harness (blue) latch-style - $85
- Autopower 4-pt roll cage with horizontal harness bar and diagonal bar - $385
The roll bar is the Autopower Street Roll Bar with horizontal harness bar and diagonal brace bar. You can check it out at http://www.ioportracing.com
- Freight for the cage cost me $52 from San Diego to Sacramento in addition to the $382+tax that I paid for it. The bar can be bolted or welded. Mine bas bolted. Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
To see pics of the seat, visit http://www.corbeau.com
and look for the Forza seat in the online catalog. Seat + bracket come complete with all mounting hardware.
Shipping is buyer's responsibility.
You know the drill - email me with offers, post questions here. I am pretty firm on the prices, since everything is almost brand new. There is a 6-8 week backorder on the roll cages at i/o port racing, and the seat bracket was on 5 weeks back order.