Bin Laden tape...... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: Do you think the Bin Laden Tape needs to be seen?
Yes i do 7 30.43%
No i dont 3 13.04%
I dont care 6 26.09%
Bin Laden is a camels butt hair 10 43.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2001, 07:08   #1 (permalink)

Bin Laden tape......

All this talk on the news about this Bin laden tape with him talking about the 9-11-01 attacks has me wondering.

What is the usefullness of this tape?
Is the Government trying to shove convictment of Bin Laden into the hearts of Americans by showing this tape?

Are we really ready to view this?

Im sure it is nothing major on this tape but come on..what is the true purpose of releasing the tape?

Are there Americans out there that dont think Bin laden is responsible for this attack?

Do you think this tape is truelly going to make us feel any better about being in Afganistan?

What is your take on this so called "tape"

To me it almost seems like the media is wanting to release tape of the bodies from WTC to convince America of his guilt.I think he is guilty,and therefor think we should be out there,,but does everyone else? is this the reason behind a tape that Americans might find to be to much emotional pain to watch because there father or friend died in WTC?

You Ever Stop to Think?.....And Forget To Start?
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2001, 07:14   #2 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

Good question...

I think we do need to see it, but how many Americans know Arabic? I've also heard the tape will be dubbed over in English. How's that for propaganda.haha

But seriously...I think it will settle a lot of the anti-war protestors when they hear that he really did want to kill our brothers and sisters that day.
Old 12-12-2001, 07:49   #3 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

its probably too dangerous to show the tape since it may have secret messages that another cell will reiceive and act aout his part of the plan.

atleast thats what the government is saying since when they showed the first tape; a day later anthrax envelopes were sent out through mail system.

Personaly, I dont care to see him boasting about what he has done.
Old 12-12-2001, 10:50   #4 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

Ba, I do not think the White House is worried about convincing Americans that Bin Laden did it. I think they are more focused on the rest of the world outside of the U.S. They what to persuade those that are still on the fence. Show the tape. More then likely it will cause us in America to renew the hate over that A-hole.
Briguys96PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 10:55   #5 (permalink)
CeyJay26

Personally sit at work watching Headlines news all day i'd rather not see it, because it isn't gone to make a difference to me. I have to work for George W. regardless.
Old 12-14-2001, 12:56   #6 (permalink)
SCPOC/Probe GT Member

I myself don't really doubt that Bin Laden did it, but I question whether the tape is real. Why would he just sit around casually chatting like that, knowingly making himself look callous, cold-hearted and stupid, and allow himself to be videotaped? Surely he would have known that it would make himself look bad in the eyes of mainstream Muslims. I wouldn't doubt that this tape is fake.
Hans[93GT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 23:42   #7 (permalink)
Southern Probe Owner

This is no different than all the other tapes that he has done. They are for him to remember and just happened to get out. I say shoot him on the spot! Screw due process, he did it , he admits it over and over, and we don't need to waste anymore than the $1.00 for the bullet to blow his brains out. Come see me, I'll donate $20 to make sure the job gets done right the first time.
Old 12-16-2001, 14:07   #8 (permalink)

here is a quick and simple way of getting rid of bin laden

Nuke him, i mean god you need to be i a range of how many miles to be affected!!!1000!!!!
or just nuke all of india that will take care of all the problems!!!!

Soon To Come:Exhust,New seats-Carpet, Gauge Pod, GT Body Styling, Rims, Paint, Stereo!!
http://www.geocities.com/riceboy12804
phaze5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 17:15   #9 (permalink)
SCPOC/Probe GT Member

India? Why would you attack India?
Hans[93GT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 19:56   #10 (permalink)
Insane in the mainbrain

Quote:
Originally posted by phaze5
here is a quick and simple way of getting rid of bin laden

Nuke him, i mean god you need to be i a range of how many miles to be affected!!!1000!!!!
or just nuke all of india that will take care of all the problems!!!!
India... thats a good one... you ever read the newspapers and watch the news?

Thomas
black `96 PGT -STOP- PRD STS-99 -STOP- PRD RSB-99 -STOP- Kosei K1 Racing -STOP- RR-Racing big brake kit -STOP- stainless steel brakelines -STOP- Eibach springs -STOP- Pacesetter cat-back -STOP- Simpson 5-point-harness -STOP-
Scummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum