Calling all GL Owners - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2001, 13:04   #1 (permalink)
Beowulf

Calling all GL Owners

Now, come on. We have to have some sort of presence on this board. Where are you at? Let's get this thing rollin'!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2001, 22:04   #2 (permalink)

Your kidding right?

Stop the presses!

Never fear Stacey's here!

90Pgl STS racer, MSD, KYB, INTRAX, BOSCH +4, ALT RACING 7 SPOKE WHEELS, Tsudo MUFFLER, RAM AIR TO K&N FILTER, BREMBO CROSSDRILLED ROTORS, MOTOL RACING BRAKE FLUID, PORTERFIELD BRAKE PADS, CLARION, MONSTER CABLE, STREET WIRES, PIONEER.

Hollywood Park, Buttonwillow, California Speedway, Hallet Motor Speedway, El Toro, Qualcomb Stadium, some dinky fun little track in Oregon. Next Weekend - Laguna Seca.....

SCCA member - Timing and Scoring and Solo II driver
Southern California Probe Owners Club - Official Cheerleader!

Love ya all GL owners!!
Toodles,
Stacey_B

#526 STSL SCCA MEMBER/ Driver - Come get some!
Racy-Stacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 23:14   #3 (permalink)
Beowulf

Glad to see another GL'er runnin' around :) Where is all the rest of them? Come on Cybervampyre, I know you're out there. :) Come on GL boys and girls. Let's show them the joy of 2.2L NA motors

Just some info on my GL:

'89 GL
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
K&N Drop In

That's it She's a project on a budget. I'm currently building a scoop on the drivers side to set up a ram air system once my filter adapter and filter come in from PRD.

For the future, I'm planning on:
Pacesetter Headers
Engine Bore .030 Over
High Flow Cat (Any suggestions on which one to get?)
2'5" Exhuast

That's about all the dreaming I can do on my budget, but after I tackle that, I'll see what's next. Right now she's getting a well deserved paint job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum