Ford Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euro Tails For Probe

7K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  ProbeBandit 
#1 ·
Ford Probe Euro Tail Lights

HEY WHATS GOIN ON LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER PROBERS OUT THERE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE EURO TAILS FOR THE PROBE. BUT APC=AMERICAN PRODUCTS COMPANY IS THINKING ABOUT MAKING THEM BUT I WANT SOME MORE PEOPLE TO EMAIL THEM AND DEMAND THEY MAKE THEM SO IF YOU WOULD EMAIL THEM HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THERE E-MAIL ADDRESSES, larry@4apc.net , miguelv@4apc.net , ryans@4apc.net , nolanm@4apc.net , joshm@4apc.net theose are just a few of the people there to help us in out fight to get euro tails for the probe if you want to email more people go here www.4apc.com and click on contact us and email all of them!!! they will listen lets show them why making euros for the probe wouldnt be a wrong decision

#4 ·
why not contact a few British ford dealers and see f they have any instock. If they were produced by ford originally you should be able to pick them up in the european market somewhere. And with our current dollar you can possibly get them for a good price. Have you looked to AU for the possibility? If they have them there i can tell you this that it will cost you half what it does here.

Just some thought.

Personally i do not see spamming all the folks at the manufacturer is going to help your cause at all. I think an organized approach to them would be better suited. I can state some examples. There were some AFtermarket swaybars that Herb Adams made for the Impala but stopped production of them in 96. Well the folks got together a list of names and contact information approached HA and presented the info to them stating that they had means to get x amount sold. well HA made that run and sold over 400 of them. 2 years later he was approached again with the same scenario. This time with only 30 orders. He made them. again he did this last year and had a run of 90 and made and sold them.

SO approaching them they may consider it. Spamming them i can tell you that they will not. You have to show that you are organized and that there is a real want/need for them. Other wise the manufacturer will not take it seriously.

Just my 2 cents

#5 ·
No, I believe he was reffering to the Altezza style lights. I haven't really wanted them on my car as the red contrasts the blue of my car perfectly. :hy:

Here is a pic someone photoshoped back in the day to give you an idea what they would look like.

Attachments

#9 ·
i think the picture with the fake euro tails looks sweet! i would love those lights for show and street driving you can ask ne tuner and they would love these lights.... some people just want there probe to look stock and i think stock s****

#10 ·
IIRC if you approach your local Ford dealer with the correct Euro part number they can order them for you. Where do you think they're warehoused? Michigan. The only problem is the dealer may screw up the part number for you or tell you it isn't available through them. Go to the next dealer.
Barry

#11 ·
haha, I got one of mine off of Ebay, and then I got the other from Ford.. for $300!! :eek: But the Ebay one was only $60 so it worked out. Now I need to install them one of these days.

As for Euros in this thread, he is actually talking about the clear Altezza's which should be called the Japanese Tails or something.. I hate it when people call them Euros..

And Jade, not every single tuner wants those, this thread should be your hint, almost everyone in here is a tuner to some extent, and hardly anyone likes the Altezza tails. What's the thrill in having them? It seems like everybody that can that is into modding has clears or Altezza's.. be different, be happy with your stock lenses.. don't be a sheep.. BaaAAaaa..

If you want something different do the Aus/Euro tails..

#14 ·
Trey said:
No, I believe he was reffering to the Altezza style lights. I haven't really wanted them on my car as the red contrasts the blue of my car perfectly. :hy:

Here is a pic someone photoshoped back in the day to give you an idea what they would look like.

eeee gad. Those are hidious

:sick:

#17 ·
Trey said:

http://www.aus-cartalk.com/auspoc/auspoc.htm

Here are all the real Euro lights you can handle.

Altezza's are the ugliest and worst thing to happen to car of any caliber

#19 ·
I emailed the guys that you posted for us to "spam" or ask about the Altezza lights, and they replied and said they were never going to make the lights and that if we wanted altezza's to get a car that fit their production line. I guess they aren't big fans of the Probe huh, I say we look for another manufacturer, everyone that wants them email me a full name, and city, state, model of car, and I will present them to the maker and also links to all the Probe sites that I can find, if we show them that the Probe is not dead, then maybe they will special order a number for us.

#26 ·
hey wazup people im the one who started this whole hing with apc dont let a few probers make the altezzas seems like shi* there not i think they look sweet and i would be first in line to buy them however i did email apc and they said that they have gotten some emails about the probe. chances are that they will make them but increased emails would be better go to there web site and email all of them every name we will ger results sooner or later if any one wants to email me and give me all or their in then i will send names to apc and tell them this is hwat i got and i want something done about it!! and if anyone wants some sweet mods to the probe then go here http://www.asylumms.com/ i just ordered a shogun body kit for cheap money compared to other people but remember help in the fight for altezzas email them of email me with your info so i can get some answers i will have a web site up soon about altezzas and a petition on there heres my email address boarder781@aol.com or probe racer94@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.