Euro Tails For Probe - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2001, 19:52   #1 (permalink)
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT

Euro Tails For Probe

Ford Probe Euro Tail Lights

HEY WHATS GOIN ON LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER PROBERS OUT THERE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE EURO TAILS FOR THE PROBE. BUT APC=AMERICAN PRODUCTS COMPANY IS THINKING ABOUT MAKING THEM BUT I WANT SOME MORE PEOPLE TO EMAIL THEM AND DEMAND THEY MAKE THEM SO IF YOU WOULD EMAIL THEM HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THERE E-MAIL ADDRESSES, larry@4apc.net , miguelv@4apc.net , ryans@4apc.net , nolanm@4apc.net , joshm@4apc.net theose are just a few of the people there to help us in out fight to get euro tails for the probe if you want to email more people go here www.4apc.com and click on contact us and email all of them!!! they will listen lets show them why making euros for the probe wouldnt be a wrong decision

http://hometown.aol.com/boarder781/PROBINAINTEASY.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2001, 20:29   #2 (permalink)
Beefy Big Poppa

I think you might find like 5 people who want a set of Altezza or clears, people throw the term Euro tails around so much who knows what you mean? No matter, probers don't really want them too much.

Euro tails for Probes look like this also:

I have a set of those to install one of these years on my '93..
Old 12-18-2001, 21:32   #3 (permalink)

I would love a 'GT' centre part for my Aussie probe....
Old 12-18-2001, 21:50   #4 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

why not contact a few British ford dealers and see f they have any instock. If they were produced by ford originally you should be able to pick them up in the european market somewhere. And with our current dollar you can possibly get them for a good price. Have you looked to AU for the possibility? If they have them there i can tell you this that it will cost you half what it does here.

Just some thought.

Personally i do not see spamming all the folks at the manufacturer is going to help your cause at all. I think an organized approach to them would be better suited. I can state some examples. There were some AFtermarket swaybars that Herb Adams made for the Impala but stopped production of them in 96. Well the folks got together a list of names and contact information approached HA and presented the info to them stating that they had means to get x amount sold. well HA made that run and sold over 400 of them. 2 years later he was approached again with the same scenario. This time with only 30 orders. He made them. again he did this last year and had a run of 90 and made and sold them.

SO approaching them they may consider it. Spamming them i can tell you that they will not. You have to show that you are organized and that there is a real want/need for them. Other wise the manufacturer will not take it seriously.

Just my 2 cents
Old 12-18-2001, 22:35   #5 (permalink)
Grand Muckety Muck

No, I believe he was reffering to the Altezza style lights. I haven't really wanted them on my car as the red contrasts the blue of my car perfectly.

Here is a pic someone photoshoped back in the day to give you an idea what they would look like.
Attached Images
File Type: gif altenzzas.gif (75.3 KB, 265 views)
Old 12-19-2001, 07:03   #6 (permalink)
NEPO / Probe LX Member

hey do you think these people could possibly make some NICE QUALITY clear corners for 90-92 probes , that way i dont have to make my own and have themm looking like crap
Old 12-19-2001, 11:04   #7 (permalink)
I want a Turbo. GIMMIE!!

Quote:
Originally posted by black 93 PGT
how much r the altezza tail lights?? and where do i get em?? i want sum now they look bout tite as fu**
You can't get them....thank God. They are quite ugly. That pic is a fake.
Old 12-19-2001, 11:08   #8 (permalink)

To each their own.
Old 12-19-2001, 11:14   #9 (permalink)
TEAM URBAN ASSAULT

i think the picture with the fake euro tails looks sweet! i would love those lights for show and street driving you can ask ne tuner and they would love these lights.... some people just want there probe to look stock and i think stock s****

http://hometown.aol.com/boarder781/PROBINAINTEASY.html
Old 12-19-2001, 11:57   #10 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

IIRC if you approach your local Ford dealer with the correct Euro part number they can order them for you. Where do you think they're warehoused? Michigan. The only problem is the dealer may screw up the part number for you or tell you it isn't available through them. Go to the next dealer.
Barry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum