Fracking Water Pump - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2001, 00:10   #1 (permalink)
Grand Muckety Muck

Fracking Water Pump

Well, it seems that the car is telling me to change the timing belt and water pump. Today after work I walked out to find a puddle just a bit smaller than Lake Erie under the car. Usually, as I tell the customers that come into the store, that would be considered to be a bad thing.

So now the Water Pump is on the way and the timing belt I already have at work.....

So what I guess I'm asking for is some insight into actually dong the work. What are going to be some things I need to look for? And hints, tips tricks to making this a less painful and time conusming job than it looks to be? What would be the best way of going aboot this?

um.....that's all for now. :)
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2001, 11:01   #2 (permalink)
Just some guy...

Any luck on this? I would like to know because I know I'll have to change the belt and WP sometime in the near future. I still have the original belt fro when I purchased the car in '93!!
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum