funny.. must do!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2001, 21:25   #1 (permalink)

funny.. must do!!

i got this in my email
check it out
www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html

Soon To Come:Exhust,New seats-Carpet, Gauge Pod, GT Body Styling, Rims, Paint, Stereo!!
http://www.geocities.com/riceboy12804
phaze5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2001, 21:35   #2 (permalink)
NEPO / Probe LX Member

lol that was funny as crap
Old 12-17-2001, 22:29   #3 (permalink)

PAHAHAHA HA HA HA

Here is the letter i managed to get after just throwing in some words....

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at kim's Christmas party. It was rose who spiked the punch with too much margaritas. I can't help it if I drank 27 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fart.

I thought it was funny when I put bruce's bra on my head and danced the running man on the desk while singing `like a virgin'. I didn't mean to break kim's vibrator and don't know why kim would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling bill's wife a shitting moose---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on pattie's husband's dick, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Ford through my neighbor's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a crapping duck and have me arrested for public nudity!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all turd and running. And I'm really not to blame for any of this building stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and pissing yours,
Jim (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 329840 bucks!

note: i um,,,um dont get anywere near anyones dick!

lol

You Ever Stop to Think?.....And Forget To Start?
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 20:20   #4 (permalink)
Not_His

eek Heeeeyyyyyy...

Merlin hunny, you use me in that story quite a bit:s5 But ... not all those blanks could have been "what do you want under your tree for Christmas" ...

~Kimberly

PS-You owe me a vibrator!
Old 12-18-2001, 20:32   #5 (permalink)
"Sweet Pea"

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Ethan's Christmas party. It was Mike who spiked the punch with too much Vodka. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Romance.

I thought it was funny when I put C Luv's g string on my head and danced the waltz on the waterbed while singing `Want'. I didn't mean to break Ethan's phone and don't know why Ethan would sue me for grand theft auto.

I don't remember calling Vargus's wife a beautiful goat---even though she looked like one with Black eye shadow and Pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Marsha's husband's Tongue, it was only because I ate too much of that cookie.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my porsche through my neighbor's garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a small puppy and have me arrested for public drunkeness!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all tiny and dark. And I'm really not to blame for any of this dirty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Liz (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 16 bucks!

Mine actually sounds right and i did not read it before hand
Blk95PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2001, 22:43   #6 (permalink)
Hardcore GL Tuner

Thumbs up

:MUha: You guys are great!
Old 12-18-2001, 23:41   #7 (permalink)
Hardcore GL Tuner

that was funny as hellllllllllll heres the letter i got

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at aleah's Christmas party. It was bill who spiked the punch with too much vodka. I can't help it if I drank 10 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like wine.

I thought it was funny when I put aleah's bra on my head and danced the jig on the couch while singing `under the bridge'. I didn't mean to break aleah's stereo and don't know why aleah would sue me for speeding.

I don't remember calling jon's wife a fat cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on lisa's husband's butt, it was only because I ate too much of that banana.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my probe through my neighbor's window. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a ugly moose and have me arrested for street racing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all tired and bummed. And I'm really not to blame for any of this ****ing stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and off yours,
mike (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 26 bucks!

rotflmmfao:s6: :s6: :s6: :s6:
Old 12-19-2001, 10:10   #8 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

Merlin...Dude...haha Your's is so funny man.hahahaha

Here's mine, it's not as good though.

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jesse's Christmas party. It was Sherry who spiked the punch with too much beer. I can't help it if I drank 12 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like peppermint.

I thought it was funny when I put Sherry's bra on my head and danced the jungle love on the couch while singing `Hey You'. I didn't mean to break Jesse's remote control and don't know why Jesse would sue me for murder.

I don't remember calling Wolfheart's wife a fuzzy goat---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Aimee's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that hamburger.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my probe through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a big elephant and have me arrested for arson!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all shiny and moist. And I'm really not to blame for any of this funny stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and lazily yours,
Jeff (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 3 bucks!
Old 12-19-2001, 10:19   #9 (permalink)
"Sweet Pea"

Quote:
Originally posted by MrEous
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all shiny and moist. [/B]

yeah that sounds about right for ya :MUha:
Blk95PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2001, 10:46   #10 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Blk95PGT

yeah that sounds about right for ya :MUha:
Yep...shiny & moist...haha

Hey...how did you know?!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum