Ford Forums banner

Goat's Here!!!!!

4K views 31 replies 7 participants last post by  QuadCam_GT 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
YAY I made it over here!!!!

#2 ·
It's about time you made it over here. I don't get the picture though.

#7 ·
ProbeBandit said:

Get used to it, soon you will see it everywhere if Im not mistaken... It will come back and hunt ya in your nightmares too...
Yeah, you got to look out for the Goat. He's a twisted individual, being from SC and all.

#10 ·
ProbeBandit said:

Yea, if you read a couple more threads here you will have no doubt about that... :(
Ok so some of us are a little twisted. Whats wrong with that ? :D

#12 ·
Guess who I saw tonight, give up? The Goat, thats right he's here in Atlanta. I knew he was coming to town but I thought it was next week.

#14 ·
ProbeBandit said:

Hope your on good terms with him... will need that once he sees this... :rolleyes:
I belive that I am, it doesn't matter. The Goat is cool with things. At least I hope he is.

G
#15 ·
Stacy94PGT said:

I belive that I am, it doesn't matter. The Goat is cool with things. At least I hope he is.
You mean you pray hes cool with things... :)

BTW I just realized this isnt his forum, this is Tang-territory here, so we may wanna uhmm I dunno GET THE HELL OUT TILL WE CAN ???

:D

#16 ·
Let me tell you something, Tang/Don is the biggest post whore in here. :D

#19 ·
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT! I am proud to have the same name as a great person like you. The name Stephen...not goat

#20 ·
no forum is complete without the famous Goat
but i finally mad eit over too..hehe after many many months and lots of free time on my hands

#25 ·
Yeah the goat is going off to college, he will be missed. I was supposed to go see him at the airport in the morning but I have a job interveiw and a bunch of other things going on.:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.