Ford Forums banner

Ground Control problem... Missing O-rings

2K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Gil Starr 
G
#1 ·
Ok, I bought the GCs used and I just found out that Im missing the O-rings that are supposed to keep the GC shaft in place... I installed them with Illuminas a couple of days ago, and now under heavy acceleration (over 4000rpm) the car starts shaking a little bit as the driver front shaft is a little bit loose and it sort of wobbles around the strut...
I was trying to get in touch with Ground Control to purchase the O-rings - which I didnt even know were supposed to come with the coil-over kit, but their number seems to be disconnected and they dont have an email addresse.
At this point Im ready to go buy a set of regular Eibachs so any help is appreciated! Thanx guys!

G
#3 ·
Thanx a lot Gil Star! I dont know why I couldnt get though yesterday, I was calling the same number. I just got home from work, but Ill give them a call tommorrow.
I appreciate your help Gil Star, it goes to show the FF folks do care about each other and try to help any way they can. No bashing, but I posted the same thing over on PT too, and noone responded. We may not be as big as PT but FF rocks! Thanx again man, I owe you one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.