Ford Forums banner

Here's my Rides. 90 PGL and a 95 PGT

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  DJ_SPECTRUM 
#1 · (Edited)
Well here are my 90 PGL which i've had for about a year and a half and my new 95 PGT that i've had for about 2 weeks.

and my 2nd gen

See less See more
#2 ·
I noticed that you are trying to use Geocities to host your pictures. Well, they don't allow that anymore. That's why you photos are not working, they may on your side however since you have the photos in your cache.

Try www.photopoint.com

They have free web pic hosting there, the only catch is that they put a little banner on top of your pictures, but it's no biggie!

I want to see your first genner!

#6 ·
Good looking Probes. I love a blue PGT, my 89 was blue. Couldn't find one to save my life when I got my 94PGT. So, I bought a black one.

#8 ·
Re: Nice Probes

Darius said:
I like the colour of you 2gen probe I was just wondering what the colour was because I would like to get my Towncar painted that colour
ThanX

i've heard a few different names for the color. it's either Midnight blue or electric blue. i have to check my paint code.

G
#9 ·
Congrats on two nice cars. The first gen is surprisingly clean it shows you take good care of it, and the 95 looks even better. What kind of spoiler is that on the 1st gen? I remember I was looking for a spoiler for my 89 PGL 2 years ago and couldnt find anything I liked (found like three all together :)). Anyways, you gonna keep them both or are you selling the 89?

#10 ·
the spoiler on the 90 came with the car. i've only seen that spoiler on about 4 other probes. i believe it was a dealer installed option..

I'm still trying to figure out if i'll be able to keep both. the 90 needs a motor rebuild badly..:( so i'm unsure if i'll have the money for that. even though i would like to.. It needs so much work i'm not sure what will happen to it.. might just turn into a full time race car :D:D

#11 ·
ah that blue one looks sweet... I love that color... almost as much as Chameleon Blue.

#12 ·
Newest Pics, taken this weekend

Ok here are a few new pics of the GT taken this last weekend at a Show..

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1345888&a=12162567&p=44154523&Sequence=0&res=low[/IMG

[IMG]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1562829&a=11866410&p=44275047&Sequence=0&res=high

G
#13 ·
WOW, VERY NICE car!!! I never cared for blue probes, but your PGT is sweet! Im starting to like blue a LOT! It looks very tight and clean. Good job man!
If you wanna start modding it, I'd lower it drastically, (GC's), get some nice 17s and tint the window. Now that'd be one phat ride. So far I think you got one of the best looking stock PGTs, if you wanna keep it that way, understandable...

#14 ·
Thanks.. i got lucky with this one..

nah i'm definetly not keeping it stock.. GC's or Intrax's will be one of the first things i do.. then the tint.. then the rims.. and the stereo..

G
#15 ·
tony95pgt said:

nah i'm definetly not keeping it stock.. GC's or Intrax's will be one of the first things i do.. then the tint.. then the rims.. and the stereo..
Exactly what I would do. There was a blue PGT a couple of months earlier on ProbeTalk in the Pic Post (FastProbe's car, his friend wrecked it meanwhile so he drives a 240SX now) lowered drastically, with tint and 17" ATP Flash wheels, the thing looked so tight. Check out those rims they'd look great on your car!

#16 ·
I will check them out.. yeah lately it seem a lot of probes are getting totalled.. don't have a clue why..

G
#17 ·
tony95pgt said:
lately it seem a lot of probes are getting totalled.. don't have a clue why..
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!! :(

If you find that pic, do me a favor and send it to me too! Or just post it here, I wanna see those rims on a PGT again. FastProbe sent me a pic but it got lost when my AOL got deleted...

#20 ·
ProbeBandit said:
Sooo did you keep them both?
Any mods yet???
Yeah i still have both of them. Only things i've been able to do on the 95 is get the Strut bar on, shiftlever and i should be getting the stereo in soon.. Haven't had the money yet for everything else.. Just been enjoying driving it. Specially using it on the track at Middle America Showdown. That was freaking awsome.... :wink2: :damack:

I used Testers Trasnparent black paint for the tail lights and parking lights on the 1st gen. I'm going to be doing something similar to the 95 soon.

#23 ·
I got the car up to about 80 to 85 on the straights.. the car handled really well with just a front strut bar. very little body lean.. it was great.. It helped that i was running 245-50-16 racing tires..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.