heres some pics of my mx6/pgt - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2001, 12:22   #1 (permalink)
Mazda MX6 Member

heres some pics of my mx6/pgt

tell me what you guys think:
http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/rstyl...c=ph%26.view=t

I know that it's not a probe, but my site"mx6.com" is down right now and Ive been wanting to post these new pics.....
rstylemx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2001, 17:18   #2 (permalink)

Your MX-6 looks good, like your 5 stars as well.:thumbup:

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2001, 22:23   #3 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Thumbs up

Very impressive!!!! Make a note for yourself that this forum is not only for Probes but also for its sister the MX6. We like both cars here!!!

Car looks great, love the interior.

I like the Monsoons too, what are they 17" or 18"?

The shogun body kit in my opinion was a great choice! When are you going to get it painted? Did you see that yellow MX6 in Super Street, your car kinda reminds me of that one.

Maybe you shouild stick around even when mx6.com returns... You are the first MX6 owner that ever posted pics on this board so hopefully youll stay and "represent"... Keep up the good work and make sure you post some pics when you get the body kit painted!
Old 07-25-2001, 12:01   #4 (permalink)
Mazda MX6 Member

Thumbs up I will stick around!

thanks guys for all of the great replies!!! I will stick around,, Im planning on painting the car this weekend,, but since im not done molding everything then maybe in 2 weeks, cause my bills come in next week!hehe,, but anyways you guys have a great site ,, Ill see if I cant get some more mx6's in here! ohh and my wheels are 18',, the kit is the kinja kit from buybodykits.com..
Old 07-26-2001, 11:07   #5 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Yeah, stick around man, have some fun! Bring your friends too! :D
Hey how hard was it to get the ninja kit to fit? I know they are supposed to fit better than the shoguns, but Im just curious...
Oh, I forgot to ask in my first post, they make altezza taillights for MX6s now??? I wish they made them for Probes...
I was never a big fan of the Monsoons but they look great on your car (maybe cuz they are 18"...).
Anyways, we'll need more pics when you get it painted :D!!!
Old 07-26-2001, 13:19   #6 (permalink)
Mazda MX6 Member

Thumbs up perfect!

well the kit fit perfect, no cutting at all just screwed it in!!! and no they dont make altezzas for the six but they do make clear lights for your probes they got them at www.clearcorners.com but they dont have altezzas for the probe just the clear lights,, they pic in my photoalbum was photshoped..sorry!
Old 07-26-2001, 22:45   #7 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Re: perfect!

Quote:
Originally posted by rstylemx6
well the kit fit perfect, no cutting at all just screwed it in!!! and no they dont make altezzas for the six but they do make clear lights for your probes they got them at www.clearcorners.com but they dont have altezzas for the probe just the clear lights,, they pic in my photoalbum was photshoped..sorry!
Im gonna have to check that out!

Wow, nice photoshop job!!! Someone SHOULD make altezzas for the MX6 after seeing that pic! :thumbup:
Old 07-27-2001, 05:30   #8 (permalink)
Probe 2C

The shogun(ninja) kit looks absolutely killer on the Mx6... If they only made it look that nice on the Probe (lower the front) I'd be all over it. I think I saw your pics posted on Probetalk (But it has been down all week for me) It looks really good, Just one more motivating factor to go out and buy a Mx6 (and keep the Probe)

Keep up the good work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum