hey guys... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2001, 15:27   #1 (permalink)
turbo PGLer

hey guys...

What's up? Just figured out this site finally
Anyways, this is matt89glturbo from pt.
Some updates since we've talked:
My WRX turbo supposedly arrives tomorrow for my 89GL. my '90GL is running strong and pushing 200k miles. Got my whole exhaust situation figured out: pacesetter pipes, cherry bomb muffler and a cool 3" tip from checker. Nice and quiet until you want noise
kamikazi: STB's are stalled again, broke my only cutting bit. Will resume when I get the new one. I now feel that I can do port and polish jobs. I recently finished my exhaust manifold. YES, exhaust. I have pics at: www.geocities.com/probebeetle/exhaustindex.html along with a lot of other BS. My price for exhaust manifolds are $150. I can only do GT manifolds, not GLs (OK here, right?) I can do ALL throttlebodies, ATX or MTX, for $50. Intake plenums and runners are soon, and expect less than exhaust manifold. These aren't real huge gains in size, but they are very smooth, especially all intake parts/tbs.
ported tb is at: www.geocities.com/probebeetle/kedportedtb.html
Gauges will be tested as soon as the turbo is installed, then they will be available for sale.
All past prices still stand.
And last, I can do custom plug wires now. They are MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor wire. Custom for probes, even closer than like autolite sets from checker. I would need a total of 8 orders to start them, and the price is $42 per set, including coil wire, and they are available indefinately after the first 8 at the same price.
Pics: www.geocities.com/probebeetle/ignwires.html (I don't think the link works yet, so if you are interested, I attached it to this message)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg msd8.5wires.jpg (32.6 KB, 19 views)
gxt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum