I need some TSB info please - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2002, 20:30   #1 (permalink)
Probe Member

I need some TSB info please

I need some TSB info from any of you guys who have access to it. I know this isn't the right forum, but I figured maybe more people would read it here than in the 2.2 forum (so I'd like to thank some mods in advance for any leniency ).
Anyway, the TSB is for the 1st gen probe. It has to deal with water leaking in and puddling on the front pass. side floor area. The TSB tells you to run some beads of silicone around the cowl area and maybe some other places. I would greatly appreciate anyone who can grab that info for me, especially since my area is gonna get 3" of rain this week! If you need a better description of what needs to be don't let me know via private message. Thanks!
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2002, 12:33   #2 (permalink)

Hey daprobe it's been 3 days, so I'm moving it. You may have a better chance in the 89-92 section for answers. The only TSB info I could find was on the 2nd gen.:dead: I'm guessing you have a 89GL ?

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 14:38   #3 (permalink)
Probe Member

No prob, thanks for looking! I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and go to the dealership.
Old 01-25-2002, 15:02   #4 (permalink)
Hardcore GL Tuner

ahh, damnit and I know what you're talking about 2 . Let me try and see if I can find it for you...
Old 01-26-2002, 20:02   #5 (permalink)

I thought about this earlier today. Have you tried contacting Greg Martin aka "Buffalo" to see if has any info ?

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 21:04   #6 (permalink)
Probeless Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Stacy94PGT
I thought about this earlier today. Have you tried contacting Greg Martin aka "Buffalo" to see if has any info ?
yeah, you really should try to get a hold of either him or RAW POWER. one of them is sure to know the answer to this! :)

good luck!!!

Gunmetal Gray 91 Probe GT
May the boost be with you!!!
zkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 12:27   #7 (permalink)
Hardcore GL Tuner

Read

I tried to find out where I saw it last, but to no avail:(
Didn't you already dry to seal up the screw holds that were supposed to cause it, just didn't know exactly which ones to seal? Well either way good luck bro!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum