I'm taking a break..... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Probe and Mazda MX6.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2001, 22:51   #1 (permalink)
Ford Member

I'm taking a break.....

I could be on a trip or whatever but people all over are pissing me off so I decided not to say anything else and just say "bye" to everyone. Not sure if I'll be at the dyno but I still might be there. I know I'm the one that got the idea up and the dates and now I might be backing out but don't count me out YET. Not sure... Well see you guys later.

Email me info on the DYNO......

~KEITH~
ImTarheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2001, 22:56   #2 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

man we all need to realize that its not post and whoring that matter. I mean dont let stuff on the computer decide wether you come to a meet or not. WE need to you to be there. I havent gottne to even meet you yet man. You got to come...odnt let this crap rui n the fun of a NCPOC meet man. :s3
Old 12-21-2001, 23:12   #3 (permalink)
Probe Owner

yeah man.. keith.. i know how u feel... this is getting worse than pt.. jared r hatin.. tarheels hating..im not digging all that..all my posts gone.. i know it was pure nonsense.. but hey.. the board isnt real life.. it dont mean shit.. why people have to take it serious i dont know.. i post what i want too..if u dont like it. dont reply.. if mods dont like it.. close it.. simple as that...rules esp apply to merlin.. (aka i wreck the golf cart)
bluehornet..(aka im a bitch)

im going to say i dont know if im going to be at the dyno either.. im going to try.. my car is a ****ing mess.. so ceyjay.. ill get u those eibachs some how...peace out.. 10 hrs a month.. different server.. :MUha:
whorebot=gone
jared r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 23:28   #4 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

man everyone bail on the dyno cause i am mad at FF and PTalk...

The people that care about NCPOC will be there. I mean i love ncpoc. I love the people. Thats what i care about. Look at my post. I am down to 88. i was over 400 yesterday. I dont give a flyin F@*& cause it dont matter.....come on guys. YOU got to come to support the club.
Old 12-22-2001, 08:27   #5 (permalink)
Probe GT Member

Yeah, guys don't let people in other states decide whether you are comming to the dyno meet or not.

Those people don't matter, this board doesn't matter, this is just a vehicle to get us together to discuss ideas.

Who cares if they delete your posts, who cares if they delete them all, start posting more. Just don't let others decide who you are going to be friends with, and who you are going to hang out with.
Euro clear corner lights | Lazy Eye switch | Foglight mod | White Ford Emblem | Razo Baseball shift knob | Wheelskins leather shift boot | RSP MotorSports Rear Tower Strut Bar | Eibach springs | XTC Racing Front Strut Tower bar | KYB GR-2 Struts | KYB strut mounts | Powerslot rotors Axxis Metalmaster Pads | Kumho Escta Supra 712 tires | Hotshots Intake | K+N filter | Silicone vacuum hoses | Mobil 1 5W-30 | PRD Short Throw Shifter | Redline Oil-MTL Manual Transmission fluid | Phenolic Spacers | Phenolic throttle body spacer | NGK spark plug wires | NGK spark plugs | ACT Stage II clutch | TW Solid Motor Mount | Glassbeaded Front Valve Cover | Glassbeaded and Clearcoated Intake Manifold
BluProbeGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2001, 11:00   #6 (permalink)
Probe Owner

well it seems that if the jared r whores anymore that he will not be able to post anymore on the board.. says.. a mod.. he informs me that every posts i start will be closed.. and if i whore the poc forum i will be banned and wont be able to post... big deal.. im really hurt.. :MUha:
whorebot=gone
jared r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2001, 21:21   #7 (permalink)
Moderator/founder NCPOC

Now I know I didnt say that. So tell me who said that and I will get down to the nitty gritty. I know for a fact that FF is not like that. SO Jared you have nothin to worry about getting banned. I mean who is the one that helped you get back into pt me brother I helped you get back into pt so give me some info and I will help you out with the deleted post situation if you read the notice I posted up front that will answer all questions.

Quote:
Originally posted by jared r
well it seems that if the jared r whores anymore that he will not be able to post anymore on the board.. says.. a mod.. he informs me that every posts i start will be closed.. and if i whore the poc forum i will be banned and wont be able to post... big deal.. im really hurt.. :MUha:
ncspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford Probe Forum | Mazda MX6 Forum