Just the facts
A few facts to get your brain in gear.
1. Barbie's full name is Barbara Milicent Roberts.
2. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
3. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
4. A shrimp's heart is in their head.
5. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,
heart stops for a mili-second.
6. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one
reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand
attempted to do so).
7. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
8. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
9. Between 1937 and 1945 Heinz produced a version of Alphabetti
especially for the German market that consisted solely of little pasta
1 0. By law, every child in Belgium must take harmonica lessons at
11. On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and
two weeks kissing in their lifetime.
12. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or
13. Rats and horses can't vomit.
14. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the
tongue twister in the English language.
15. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to
a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck. If you
could keep your eyes open by force, they would pop out.
16. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have
17. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in
ear by 700 times.
18. If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title
14,Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July
1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with
extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
19. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
20. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
21. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating
22. A duck's quack doesn't echo anywhere, and no one knows why.
23. 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people
them and photocopying their buttocks.
24. In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat
assorted insects and 10 spiders.
25. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
26. Cat's urine glows under a black light.
27. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
Now, did you try to lick your elbow ???